41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2011, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2011 12:53 AM by lala.)
We are much BETTER compared to wpblackhat.com and others. [Testimonials Added]
We are NOW far better compared to wpblackhat.com and others VIP site.
WHY? Our SuperVIP was growing fastest and getting lot of VIP stuffs coming from the following TOP VIP internet marketing forums: (Yes, we F****** stole their VIP stuffs and we will not stop even this VIP site banned me! i still have lot of spies in those vip sites so getting the newest vip stuff shared there was that EASY!!!)

Code:
http://wpblackhat.com.com ($500 YEARLY)
http://blackhatworld.com ($97)
http://bestblackhatforum.com ($25 monthly)
http://forum.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< ($12 yearly)
http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com ($25 monthly)
and lot of PRIVATE COURSE/PRODUCTS that costs around $100 to $5000..

All of this can be FOUND FREE by becoming SuperVIP.
Its a LIFETIME VIP. No need to pay monthly or yearly!

Click here to get SuperVIP Access

There are more to come. And i'm PROUD to SAY we are NOW far better than wpblackhat.com

More to come. And no one can stop us! No DNS List! We are unstoppable! :)

03-15-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: We are much BETTER compared to wpblackhat.com and others.
Feel free to suggest more VIP forums and we LOVED to steal it and added to our supervip room!

Our next target:
http://isdark.com
http://wickedfire.com

and a few others ..
Feel free to suggest here!

03-16-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: We are much BETTER compared to wpblackhat.com and others. [Testimonials Added]
Testimonial(s):

(03-13-2011 12:54 AM)mojstermiha Wrote:  Oh man, I can't believe I haven't find your forum sooner. But wait, maybe that's a good thing, since now we can have all the knowledge for ourselves:) I subscribed only because of those Non Public products that can only be found here. I haven't implemented all those yet, but from what I learned by now, I can say that I would pay for this 10x more:) You really should consider increasing your price:) Thank you guys, awesome work!
03-16-2011, 06:26 PM
RE: We are much BETTER compared to wpblackhat.com and others. [Testimonials Added]
Is it possible to add WF War Room access?
03-16-2011, 08:17 PM
(03-16-2011 06:26 PM)riya Wrote:  Is it possible to add WF War Room access?
i think its possible since i already saw WF and DP forum in our supervip room already but i guess it was not yet finished putting some files in there yet due to the bot was still on the stage of grabbing VIP files from Iranjava private forum, i guess. Anyway i have (lifetime) War Room Access from warriorforum and "AREA 51" access from digital point for 1 month now. If ADMIN was not busy or Lala was not busy. Pm me. I am willing to contribute all the private files i have in here from the following forum. I have VIP access to BlackHatScene.com too. Lets add their VIP files in our supervip room.
21.gif
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
03-16-2011, 10:05 PM
TheDonator: I also got warroom access btw is it the paid vip from Blackhatscene you have?
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
03-18-2011, 01:55 PM
(03-16-2011 10:05 PM)mobhugger Wrote:  TheDonator: I also got warroom access btw is it the paid vip from Blackhatscene you have?
PAID VIP in BlackhatScene. I also have wickedfire vip access before. but had been inactive. Mostly i just drop by to check some new stuff weren't active so much here. but gonna do my best to contribute to this great forum. Hope to see more active members here.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
03-19-2011, 11:31 PM
I suggest that we just don't focus with this VIP stuffs from different VIP forums but also "TARGETING" this DNS(Do Not Share) List of different forum like BHT has huge list of DNS and same with BHT with has also DNS List.

I know that ADMIN was with me when i say that "WE DO NOT HAVE DNS List"..

i see that i have almost all the files in those site that has DNS List.
So right now to begin with i will share this DNS List in our supervip freebies.

and one more thing, to avoid others leeching our supervip freebies.
Put again the lock/unlock options in every thread in supervip section. in this way
1) Leecher will find a HARD way leeching what we have in our supervip section
2) Since we already have "who's view thread"., if some of our supervip section leaked, (i do have some spies from different VIP section") so knowing that our supervip section leaked by someone will be that easy. Study the pattern of who's view thread. Checked IP. Then BANNED the culprit.
Show NO MERCY. No more last chance. I know this will be harsh but in this way we can avoid our supervip section being leaked. Lets remove also now INACTIVE members. If admin will agree with me. I will start NOW. I see some people here not so being active and just spying in here. So i am eager to banned this few spies we have in here.
03-20-2011, 02:07 AM
(03-19-2011 11:31 PM)Lala Wrote:  I suggest that we just don't focus with this VIP stuffs from different VIP forums but also "TARGETING" this DNS(Do Not Share) List of different forum like BHT has huge list of DNS and same with BHT with has also DNS List.

Put again the lock/unlock options in every thread in supervip section. in this way
2) Since we already have "who's view thread"., if some of our supervip section leaked, (i do have some spies from different VIP section") so knowing that our supervip section leaked by someone will be that easy. Study the pattern of who's view thread. Checked IP. Then BANNED the culprit.
Show NO MERCY. No more last chance. I know this will be harsh but in this way we can avoid our supervip section being leaked. Lets remove also now INACTIVE members. If admin will agree with me. I will start NOW. I see some people here not so being active and just spying in here. So i am eager to banned this few spies we have in here.
INACTIVE member is the member that didnt post for a month? a week?
03-20-2011, 05:21 AM
(03-19-2011 11:31 PM)Lala Wrote:  I suggest that we just don't focus with this VIP stuffs from different VIP forums but also "TARGETING" this DNS(Do Not Share) List of different forum like BHT has huge list of DNS and same with BHT with has also DNS List.

DNS list just makes people want to share more lol. I wonder what the point of being in a blackhat forum and can't share everything ...

For those who are leechers or gonna-be, why wasting time leeching stuff? just appreciate what you got and bank happy ...
74.gif

25.gif