17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2011, 10:04 AM
RE: We're back and see the EXPLOSION of GOOD NEWS inside ! ! ! :)
Guys im telling you that there will be MORE and MORE good stuffs to come and we will not stop from sharing a good blessings to everyone! :)
06-01-2011, 03:29 PM
thats great news to have good new stuff. But did you yet create scriptthief forum?
06-01-2011, 03:51 PM
(06-01-2011 03:29 PM)cagbaazee Wrote:  thats great news to have good new stuff. But did you yet create scriptthief forum?

Its already been visible bro since yesterday!
Although MOST of their VIP contents SUCK cause outdated and most link were broken!
Their both elite and platinum section is dead just like wpblackhat.com
But anyway here is the direct link http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Scrip...-Elite-VIP
06-02-2011, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 11:03 AM by TheDonator.)
Thanks. I have reported this for ADMIN to unlock it cause i cannot see it since yesterday! Good thing i can access it now!. All supervip members can access this now too! Anyway ADMIN was too busy again right now. What's new?! Ripping another VIP forum! What the heck! Love you so much ADMIN! :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-02-2011, 07:35 PM
ya sure . gr8 to see this Forum back online. Lets rip them off.

@admin i think we have to make thread where user post the Vip section Rip of the sites.

the list will be LOng. All will be added in front Page no where to search.

JUst u have to add two things
1. Ripped
2. Ripping in Process
3. Ripping will be Done when its available

how do u think.

looking for moving to SUPERVIP.
76.gif
06-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Why did not you answer my previous messages?
I am trying to help you . LOL
06-03-2011, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2011 06:07 AM by ghostdog.)
GET IN REVENGE now this is what Black Hat is all about KICKIN ASS !!!!! ] 16devil
06-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Hey man.Please dont waste your time on Revenge and stuff.It makes the issue even worse.If u get complaints for any product ,JUST REMOVE IT,and PUT IT IN THE VIP SECTION because its private and no one can see.

I would rather like BBF to stay than to get shut down for some products.
06-03-2011, 12:16 PM
i'm so glad this site is back! can't wait for the release of the black hat tools.

i hope you'll increase the price of SuperVip. Lesser persons to access, lesser complaints. :D

but i know how much BBF loves his members.
Why buy if you can get it for free?
BESTBLACKHATFORUM
$50BBHF = free $100+monthly bht + scripts + ebooks 42rock
06-10-2011, 01:49 AM
(06-01-2011 03:58 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  I had changed to a private offshore server hosted in panama so in this case there is no Copyright Infringement. Not covered by US law :) so in this case our website will not be suspended anymore but if in case in some manners it may. No need to worry, backup will always be made. And i will always look for a good server just to keep our website alive for good! Cause my goal is to make all of you happy! :)

care to share with me what's the private offshore server? i am interested to get this webhost too. PM me if you like. thanks! :)
32.gif
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!

34.gif