34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2015, 10:29 AM
RE: Ways to f**k up someone's life / make their life a living hell?
Could you please define "completely illegal"....????

Are you saying partially illegal is OK:)
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
04-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Quote:Are you saying partially illegal is OK:

Is there anything fully legal???
04-17-2015, 07:18 PM
I had an old roommate that owed me a bunch of money and never paid me. So I went to a book store and took as many of the posts cards to sign up for magazines as I could find. I signed him up for over 100 magazines. They will never be able to charge him. And it will not go on his credit or anything like that. But it will be a pain to try to stop all the magazines from coming. They just keep coming and coming.
04-18-2015, 05:25 PM
The man who seeks revenge, should first dig two graves.
04-19-2015, 03:57 AM
Some good advices right here but you should have addressed this problem 3 years ago.You let him bully you around and now you are looking for revenge which is a bit confusing now that you finally got rid of him.What if he figures out or sees you doing something?Do you want to get him back in your life?

My experience has been that people who did me wrong got their fair share of crap...and then some and i didn't have to spend a second of my time thinking of ways to screw them over,consume my emotions or lift a finger to get back at them.I have to admit though nobody really tried to make my life a living hell or break me down enough to make me get revenge.There are some sociopaths in this world the feel better about themselves when they tear other people down or bully them.You can't "win" with these people.

The more energy and time of your life you give to parasites like these,the less you will have for yourself and the important things in your life.I'd suggest you take the high road.Just my 2 cents.
37.gif
04-20-2015, 09:27 PM
When I was younger I did have a rather short fuse and normally with resort to kicking someone's @ss if they got on my wrong side. However obviously in a corporate environment that was not an option (too many witnesses, legal repercussions and off course losing your job) so I resorted to posting this dudes phone number on as many classified sites I could find...all local. Under the adult section saying something like this:

"Visiting (CITY) for a few nights and would like my first experience with some MAN LOVE

Yes, I will be in the city for a few nights, I am married with children but would like to get some g@y action and have never done this before. So I need someone to please be patient. Please contact me on : (PHONE) and feel free send me some sexy pics, the sexier the better... "

We worked in an open plan office and this dudes cubicle was a few away from mine... It was sooo worth the effort.. his phone rang constantly that day and he was going of his head with guys sending him d*ck pics and stuff..the calls carried on for more than a week :)

Not a cool thing to do but man I have to admit it was a shit load of fun to watch :)
04-20-2015, 10:35 PM
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
" He tasks me."
George Hayduke is the Mentor you seek.
05-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Seeking revenge is like you drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes. - Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
05-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Seeking revenge ll eat you ,piece by piece, the life is a circle ,if he doesn't pay to day .He ll pay tomorrow, and for you,
You must forgive yourself first before you forgive him.and thanks God for what happened to you because it could be worst, than what you went through.
Good luck.
Thanks very Kindly for Sharing your story here.
05-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Seeking revenge ll eat you ,piece by piece, the life is a circle ,if he doesn't pay to day .He ll pay tomorrow, and for you,
You must forgive yourself first before you forgive him.and thanks God for what happened to you because it could be worst, than what you went through.
Good luck.
Thanks very Kindly for Sharing your story here.
27.gif

27.gif
Flag Counter