40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Warrior Forum to Revamp the Market Place | Is it the death of WSO?
Dear Valued Warriors,

For years the Warrior Forum has been a driving force in the internet marketing world. Many of the top internet marketers have grown out of the forum to become authorities in various industry fields; SEO, Affiliate, Growth Hacking, Facebook Ads… you name it!

At Warrior, we believe in constantly setting higher standards and bringing top products to the community… we envision a marketplace where the best products and services are featured. A place where everyone knows; this is where you launch your product in the marketing world. We are dedicated to building an overall better experience and improving the quality of the Forum.

That is why we are excited to announce upcoming changes to the Warrior Forum marketplace. These changes represent a new path for the marketplace that we believe will not only benefit our members, but also create a more sustainable and positive experience for the entire community.

So what are these changes?

The Warrior Special Offer section of the marketplace will now be 100% powered by Warrior. These will be products or services that we will proudly stand behind as great offers. This is because each one will be carefully selected, after extensive quality screening to guarantee we bring true valuable deals to the group.

This means that we will only have a limited number of products at one time, all of them in partnership with Warrior. They will be some of the best deals on the internet and they will only last a limited amount of time so that we can give each one the proper attention it deserves.

Starting August 1, 2018 Warrior will no longer accept any submissions to the Warrior Special Offers from community members.

There will be a new Community Offers marketplace where we invite all members with high-quality products and services to post there moving forward. This marketplace will still maintain a certain level of quality, as we will pre-screen each product to ensure they fit within specific standards.

So what this means for you as a seller..

Can I still sell products after August 1st?

Yes, but not directly in the Warrior Special Offers section, instead all products (if approved) will go to the new Community Offers marketplace.

What if I want my product featured in Warrior Special Offers?

WSOs will only be done as joint partnerships with the seller and Warrior. This means that each offer launched will be prepared together. We will only work with partners who have the highest-quality products and a very clear value proposition to our community. You must be able to provide a significant or unique deal.
If you think your product fits this profile, please contact us.

Can I still submit products from now until the 1st of August?

Yes you can, but products will ONLY be featured in the WSO section until July 31, 2018.

What will happen with my WSO product after July 31st, 2018?

All products will be migrated to the new Community Offers marketplace.

What if I bump my WSO product?

You may do this until July 31st, 2018 when all products will be migrated to the new Community Offers marketplace.

Copied and Pasted from Warrior Forum. Hope this a good news that we will get away with SHIT LOAD of WSOs..
07-27-2018, 06:23 AM
RE: Warrior Forum to Revamp the Market Place | Is it the death of WSO?
Haaaaa....Well lets hope then that crap what floats around there will be flushed down like rotten tomatoes .. Wonder when the same thing hppens in Jvzoo,since that is another stinkhole...
08-14-2018, 06:17 PM
The amount of spam these two send out should be illegal especially jvzoo
08-15-2018, 01:49 PM
So, all the folks who bought 'systems' showing how to post some krappy re-hash on WF to gain quick $$ are now SOL, yes ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

46.gif