75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2018, 08:22 PM
[WTB] Website Overhaul -Wordpress Ecommerce Site
Hi Guys

Please only reply if you can help and have a good reputation I have dealt with so many people who just let you down.

Have a question which is a bit off base but it seemed worth asking. I have a Wordpress Store which has a crazy amount of products most exclusive some not so but personalisable using a special (very pricey plugin).

The site doesn't lack things to sell but needs a radical overhaul and getting ready for selling it's far to busy and navigation is disorganised and doesn't really work for selling the products well.

I don't think it needs much just improving its function navigation, probably a sharper more look to it something similar that really pops and doesn't make it hard for customer to find and buy stuff.

To be fair I have to many distractions a mega menu that I can't get to work correctly well I am sure you see what I mean. I like the theme Shopkit which I got from from BBHF member just not what I built with it.

Simple things like the top bar, header, footer just look wrong and busy. My images can all come from the site but they need to look better it might be the layout etc it just feel bad compared with slick sites I have seen.

Trouble is most are in Shopify and I can't change because everything was built to integrate with Wordpress.

I would be interested on working may be on an ongoing basis when required if you can help me get my site really smokin if NOT may be you know some one who I can trust.

My attempts to find people who don't want to rip me off and be reliable have not gone well. You can get me on Google Hangouts because Skype just doesn't work on my PC as I explained before.
11-18-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: [WTB] Website Overhaul -Wordpress Ecommerce Site
I have sent you a PM. Kindly respond
11-18-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: [WTB] Website Overhaul -Wordpress Ecommerce Site
Sent you a PM. Kindly respond

78.gif