5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2013, 11:35 AM
WSO'er Made Plugin To Try and Stop BlackHatters!!!
I found this post and I have the plugin that was created!!! Who wants it??? (for what its worth) lol‎

[Black Hat Forums] We're always plagued by people sharing our shit on BH forums, but I'm working on a simple solution that'll get rid of a lot of those issues. If you're a lazy B****** like I am, you don't really want to deal with setting up a membership area for a simple report or something like that, so I'm working on a plugin that'll redirect people anywhere else you want based on the domain they've been referred from.

But I need your help...

What BH sites do you get people being referred from?

I'll be sharing the plugin with everyone here, but I want to make sure it's stocked with as many BH domains as possible.

Post any sites you know of in the comments, please!

(P.S. I like to go to reddit and find some disgusting picture I can refer them to :) Does that make me a bad person?)
04-04-2013, 07:52 PM
RE:
such a noob idea!

I can just copy -paste his website addresss or shared link and i'd be referred by GOOGLE! LOL at this stuff!

and lol again!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
05-02-2013, 07:10 AM
RE:
Its not possible, because if they have lot of docs and videos they have to create a membership and sell it in one place! so we will find it that simple .. because there is Google uncle :)
05-15-2013, 01:09 AM
RE:
Lol.. Bad idea... As said above we can easily copy paste the link... The plugin owner is a idiot of the century.

25.gif
Free counters!