79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-17-2011, 06:22 AM
[WSO] Jamie Garside - Local Email Explosion
[WSO] Jamie Garside - Local Email Explosion

[Image: emailmarketing.jpg]

[Image: 340989485.png]

Quote:CALLING ALL SERIOUS OFFLINERS

"LEARN EXACTLY HOW I HAVE BEEN GENERATING CLIENT AFTER CLIENT OFFLINE FOR YEARS, BEGGING ME FOR HELP WITH EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES, ON COMPLETE AUTOPILOT!!"

**NO COLD CALLING, HARD SELLING OR CHASING NEEDED**

"AND THEN, LEARN EXACTLY WHAT I DO FOR THEM, THAT HAS ALLOWED ME TO VIRTUALLY BUILD A STANDALONE EMAIL MARKETING BUSINESS LOCALLY!!"

**HUGE PACKAGE - LEARN EVERYTHING TODAY STEP BY STEP**

**THIS IS NEW - NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE**

Hi Warriors,

Jamie "GoGetta" Garside here again, and today is a very special day, as I am about to hand you the system I have been using for years that has allowed me to GENERATE client, after client, to virtually BEG ME to help them with email marketing services.

A system that requires no cold calling, no hard selling, and no chasing.

And not only that,

But, I am also about to show you EXACTLY what I offer these businesses that has allowed me to virtually build a standalone business offering email marketing services locally.

This is new, this hasn't been seen before, and, I hold your hand throughout the ENTIRE PROCESS!

So, What On Earth Is This?

Well, let me proudly introduce......

Local Email Explosion

Local Email Explosion is actually split into 2 areas. The first area of Local Email Explosion is the name given to a system I have been using within my business for years.

This system known as my "Email Sales Funnel" allows me to generate potential clients for email marketing services like clockwork, and on complete autopilot.

This system doesn't require cold calling, hard selling, or any chasing of the tail trying to sell email marketing services to local business owners.

I merely choose a business niche locally, set the sales funnel up, and BAM, my phone and email start buzzing with the sound of local business owners requesting my help.

This system I have been using for years and today, I am about to hand the entire thing over to you.

Not only am I going to show you exactly how this system works and why it is so powerful, but I am going to hand you all of my materials and swipe files so you can replicate the entire thing.

I have done all of the work for you, just copy what I do!

I even show you which business niches to target!

And, that's not all!

The second part of this HUGE PACKAGE is an inside look into what I am actually offering locally businesses when it comes to email marketing services, and this is all laid out in a second guide called "Local Email Marketing Services".

I am going to show you how I build email marketing campaigns for any type of business, and how you can do the same. From a simple package to a complex offer, you will see how I do it in 3 easy steps, and how you can replicate, regardless of your technical ability.

My aim with the Local Email Explosion package is to not only show you a secret system of mine that will get local business owners coming to you for help with email marketing, but also what you can offer these local business owners too!

This is a complete package and everything is laid out bare!

If you want to learn how you can virtually build a STANDALONE business offering email marketing services to local business owners, Local Email Explosion will show you how, step by step!

With Local Email Explosion, You Are About To Learn.....

The Secrets To My "Sales Funnel" That Gets Local Business Owners Begging Me To Help Them With Email Marketing.
The Way To Generate Clients Without COLD CALLING, CHASING, Or HARD SELLING.
How You Can Replicate This "Sales Funnel" Over And Over, In Multiple Niches.
How To Offer Email Marketing Services To Local Business Owners.
The Easiest Way To Build A Rock Solid Email Marketing Campaign For Any Local Business.
The Best Niches Locally To Target With Email And How To Target Them.
My Entire System For Email Marketing To Local Business Owners.
When I Say This Is A HUGE PACKAGE, I Am Not Hyping, This Is NICE!

So, What's Included?

Within Local Email Explosion You Will Recieve,

2 Detailed STEP BY STEP PDFs

4 Videos Of Step By Step Tuition

All Of My Swipe Files and scripts

I Make Sure As Usual I Provide All The Tools And Help You Need To Replicate This Entire Business Model.

So, What's This Gonna Cost You?

Well, you are probably thinking this should be some HUGE FEE! In REALITY it should be, but it isn't going to cost you the earth.

In fact, I actually feel physically SICK at how much I am letting this entire package go for!

Screenshots:

[Image: 54269967.png]

[Image: ece7352b.png]

[Image: 919040327.png]

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/998555831/[WSO] Jamie Garside - Local Email Explosion [8 Docs (DOCPDFTXT)].rar
05-18-2011, 12:30 AM
RE: [WSO] Jamie Garside - Local Email Explosion
E-Mail marketing as i gathering E-Mails for IM purposes right. I'll give this a check
Closed

56.gif