46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2020, 06:27 AM
WARNING Do Not Pruchase Sites From huxu456
Hello Blackhat Family.

I have come with a warning. DO NOT BUY ANY OMG SITES FROM huxu456. THEY DO NOT WORK!!

I purchased 6 from him...3 months ago and he apparently has been blowing smoke up my ass ever since.

First he wasn't answering my emails. Then when he did he promised he'd make it work.

Then when he couldn't he asked me if I had other hosting. I told him no. (now remember, he's answering when he gets ready too.) He told to contact him on skype, which he ignored.

Of course by this time I'm not happy and told him so in an email and skype. (I've had to leave messages with him in skype, email, and here in the forum to get him to answer me)

I was trying to be patient in light of the pandemic and he is supposed to be blackhat family.

The last time he bothered to reply to me at all (he has since stopped answering me period)
he said he was re-doing them. Well I still haven't heard from him, and I still have no sites up.

I have all of the messages back and forth (mostly from me) so he can't deny what he said and didn't do.

I've been building sites for a few years now and this is a first for me. I am NOT a newbie. I tried to build them in three different hostings and they didn't work in any of them.

Obviously this ***** doesn't give a shit about doing good business. His actions (well non actions) have proven this. He is only out to steal money from this forum.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.
09-05-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: WARNING Do Not Pruchase Sites From huxu456
I also bought from Huxu - and though he seems friendly, his product has disappointed me as well as others who have posted in his threads after buying and also being disappointed.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-09-2020, 06:39 AM
(09-05-2020 01:22 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  I also bought from Huxu - and though he seems friendly, his product has disappointed me as well as others who have posted in his threads after buying and also being disappointed.

EXACTLY!! He does seem to be very nice...
And that's where it ends. I've built 50 or more sites and have never had this problem before. Like I said I tried it in 3 different hostings and got shit.

His priorities seem to be just Taking the money. I still haven't heard back from him.
09-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Why not you guys send a notice to Lala and Omni Potens via the Support Center and see what they will tell you.. ?

Thanks for reporting!
09-13-2020, 07:14 PM
What problems were you guys having with the sites you purchased?

By any chance was it that you couldn't restore the backup files provided?
49.gif
09-13-2020, 07:50 PM
what problems were you having with the sites?
09-16-2020, 10:50 AM
(09-13-2020 07:50 PM)coyote66 Wrote:  what problems were you having with the sites?
I tried the sites in three different hostings and couldn't get them to work. He also tried them and couldn't get his own sites to work

86.gif