41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-22-2016, 07:07 AM
[WANTED] Info : regarding Scammer michael force plus his latest scams, digital altitude and aspire ◄◄◄
i have not asked for anything here in years, and since i am rarely online these days, i have decided to ask the fine bbhf family to help with a little research. the latest michael force scam spreading around the internet by fake profiles, and such.

i want just the facts people, PLEASE

here is an actual image from his website with the 'top producers'
[Image: comm-top-prods-da.jpg]

notice anything funny? lmao Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

here is one of his sites:
Magic Button :
and his 'main' site:
send a pm if you do not want to comment below

thank you
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
06-22-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: [WANTED] Info : regarding Scammer michael force plus his latest scams, digital altitude and aspire ◄◄◄
Dude micheal force is clean guy the programme works for action takers. Grow some balls
06-22-2016, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 08:45 AM by phil123.)
RE: [WANTED] Info : regarding Scammer michael force plus his latest scams, digital alt...
(06-22-2016 07:52 AM)olamidey Wrote:  Dude micheal force is clean guy the programme works for action takers. Grow some balls

No, he's most definitely not "clean guy", in fact anything but. Read the news, you noob dumbass, and grow some brains. Presumably you are just one of his shills. And watch your mouth how you speak in here or someone will melt your hard-drive for you.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Fo...da-1108024
06-25-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: [WANTED] Info : regarding Scammer michael force plus his latest scams, digital alt...
(06-22-2016 07:52 AM)olamidey Wrote:  Dude micheal force is clean guy the programme works for action takers. Grow some balls

so says a newbie with no +rep, i want some real info

not a bogus alt account, from michael himself perhaps, or a shill

yeah he is a great guy, a youtube channel with one video, 2000 views and 150 subscribers, yeah, this guy is a genius, a great marketer, a top earner at a whole bunch of other scams! the key word here is scams!

i guess you do not know some of the fake top earners he claims belong to his current scam. can you say make believe? yeah, scammers can make some money too, but the well runs dry very quickly. his training is useless, outdated and often total b.s. how do you know when michael force is lying? his lips are moving. enough said.
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
06-25-2016, 03:49 AM
(06-22-2016 07:57 AM)phil123 Wrote:  And watch your mouth how you speak in here or someone will melt your hard-drive for you.

Hilarious! Reps given!

Perfect 10
84.gif

9.gif