18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2014, 11:18 AM
RE:
(05-12-2014 09:44 AM)cybernox Wrote:  Actually I shared a direct link to the page I got from the purchase. And posted it before even downloading it myself ... didnt knew it was shared.

btw can you help me on this :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Ques...on-tracker
You would have known if you did a search. JS
--

Help you out on what, the question you asked?

I outsource crap like that. I have an assistant that does SEO for my sites and I honestly couldn't care less about it. Too tedious and boring for me.
05-12-2014, 08:47 PM
RE:
(05-12-2014 11:18 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 09:44 AM)cybernox Wrote:  Actually I shared a direct link to the page I got from the purchase. And posted it before even downloading it myself ... didnt knew it was shared.

btw can you help me on this :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Ques...on-tracker
You would have known if you did a search. JS
--

Help you out on what, the question you asked?

I outsource crap like that. I have an assistant that does SEO for my sites and I honestly couldn't care less about it. Too tedious and boring for me.
Hmm. Well probably you are into IM and not in SEO at all. A rank tracker is must .. assistant or even companies do sh*t work well it comes to Magazine type sites with regular content updates.
05-13-2014, 03:39 AM
RE:
Yes, I'm well aware of the insides of SEO and how this works. I've been doing it since the www began. We use proprietary tools that I've had built over the years and the assistants I have on board know their shit and do it well.

I try to keep as much as possible internal especially in relation to "money" sites.

A word of advice to anyone reading this. People in many of these companies scan data looking for cash cows they can capitalize on. Keep that in mind. If you have a "golden goose" and you load it up in one of these "external" services, don't be surprised when a bunch of competitive sites turn up.

You're basically handing people the keys to the castle.
07-08-2014, 01:43 PM
RE:
Thanks for the great share.
07-16-2014, 06:36 AM
RE:
(07-08-2014 01:43 PM)bobdos007 Wrote:  Thanks for the great share.
13.gif
01-02-2015, 06:55 AM
RE:
I was watching the recordings of tac summit 2014
and i found it ***king ridiculous that
there was nothing like slides on screen.

69.gif