22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Using SEO for good (politics, morality, etc)
Hello guys,

I know for sure that this thread will only concern a few of you... If you are only in 'it', by which I mean (Blackhat) SEO, for the money, then this thread is absolutely uninteresting for you.

Here it goes:
I recently moved to a conservative part of Germany and realised that the government of said conservative part is lacking honesty when it comes to the cannabis debate (and drugs in general). In that sense, I feel partial responsability to raise awareness of the fact that it isn't as bad as the government claims. The question that comes to mind is what I could do to raise awareness.

Ofcourse, being a Blackhat SEOer from The Netherlands, the method of raising awareness seems quite obvious. The internet could be a method of achieving awareness.

But why stop here? We can actually focus on more pressing political, moral and ethical issues, hence making the world a little bit more informed. A few issues that comes to mind are the following: freedom of the press, machiavellian spinpolitics, dishonest media coverage, the already mentioned dishonest anti-pot campaign, etc. etc.

If we organise our efforts as a group, we can actually make a difference. Our group can have diverse goals, as long as the majority of our potential group agrees upon them.

I'll give you an example of how to use this idea:
we all know about the Arab spring and ofcourse the influence that twitter and other social media have had on this event. In that sense, we can partially influence the outcome of elections and revolutions for the good of humanity. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that we can REALLY influence everything without any foundation in society, but we can be a part of a larger movement.

In summary: we can be like 'hactivists', except we use blackhat SEO in stead of hacking. Let us make a platform from which we can organise ourselves.
03-24-2013, 10:11 PM
RE:
Oh by the way... I think it is important to know that we don't HAVE TO agree on certain issues. The main idea is to create a platform to use to organise ourselves. A hivemind mentality is certainly a way to get things done. eg. look at project chanology (4chan vs scientology). They were able to dox the criminal organisation (aka 'religion') and it surely made an impact on the organisation. They are still here, but the attacks on them have damaged them.

We can make websites in no-time and get them ranked very high. Not only will we do what is right... we will gain more experience as SEO'ers because it is a teamproject.
01-13-2014, 12:18 PM
RE:
Hello. bestblackhatforum this is best forum.

21.gif