36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2014, 11:43 AM
RE:
hi...have a good day.....thanks for your one of the best thread in BBHM...repped you .......can you please give me templatic automobile theme.....http://templatic.com/app-themes/automobile
07-21-2014, 04:03 PM
RE:
(07-21-2014 11:43 AM)whitehat1985 Wrote:  hi...have a good day.....thanks for your one of the best thread in BBHM...repped you .......can you please give me templatic automobile theme.....http://templatic.com/app-themes/automobile
Hi
I haven't this theme but you can use this similar theme
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...tion-2-1-7
07-22-2014, 03:38 PM
RE:
i'm try to localhost ( xampp ) but don't work.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 560

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 561

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 562

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 563

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 564

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 565

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_tevolution_active() in C:\xampp\htdocs\guide\wp-content\themes\CityGuide\functions.php on line 1118
07-23-2014, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 06:37 AM by ian.valley.)
RE:
I use this child theme and others on localhost and there's no problem at all. Suggest that you remove and re-install xampp. I use Wamp and never get issues running anything on wordpress through this. Also make sure that you install the tevolution plugins in the right order as shown in the manual, otherwise it is likely to cause problems later. Hope this help you.
07-23-2014, 07:59 AM
RE:
Don't miss this group buy for THIS Awesome Plugin to be used with this Directory share by 8888post.
It's Really a must if you are going to use this theme.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-L...tem-platic

We're going to hook up 8888Post with the plugin Just for getting all connected with Directory.
65.gif
07-23-2014, 08:18 AM
RE:
Great share!
07-23-2014, 11:35 AM
RE:
(07-23-2014 06:33 AM)ian.valley Wrote:  Ben localhost Bu çocuk teması ve diğerlerini kullanabilir ve hiçbir sorun yok. Kaldırmak ve xampp yeniden yüklemeniz öneririz. Ben Wamp kullanmak ve bu sayede wordpress şey çalışan sorunları asla. Ayrıca, aksi takdirde daha sonra sorunlara neden olabilir, sen kılavuzda gösterildiği gibi doğru sırayla tevolution eklentileri yüklemek emin olun. Bu size yardımcı umuyoruz.
Hi,thanx for your reply.
my steps ;

1 - install xampp
2 - install wordpress
3 - join to wordpress admin panel and themes
4 - Add new and upload Cityguide.zip
5 - upload successfuly but when i want active cityguide theme, my screen is empty. or errors message to up my post

İf i copy without zip cityguide theme ( in the xampp / htdocs / wpcontent / themes ), parent theme(directory) error..
And i copy directory like ever ( xampp / htdocs / wpcontent / themes ) But again when active cityguide theme ( emtpy screen ) :(
07-24-2014, 12:57 AM
RE:
Rep+ again
i just wonder maybe you have another plugin for Directory addons.
1. WYSIWYG Submission
2. Tabs Manager
3. Listing Vouchers
etc.

i need this plugin.
thanks.
07-24-2014, 01:05 AM
RE:
what's the dif between hcild and parent theme? can i just use the child them or do i need the parent too?
07-24-2014, 01:21 PM
RE:
The Parent Directory theme is the Core of the whole program so you must install this first otherwise nothing works. Then install your plugins in the correct order as explained in the manual which you'll find on Templatic website. When all seems to work you can add the child theme you want to use and recommend that you download the example listings to get you going cause it saves a huge amount of time later. It's a huge learning curve but well worth the effort you put into it.
55.gif

77.gif