10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2015, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 02:49 AM by humbolt.)
Ultimate guide to Build Private Blog Network
Here is the awesome Step by step tutorial to build private blog network by own easily.

Complete guide from choosing domain name to maintaining PBN http://techmanch.com/how-to-build-privat...rk-by-own/
03-15-2015, 06:02 AM
RE:
I have a slightly different experience with PBNs:
*Choosing a domain name is NOT the most difficult part. Finding a domain with excellent SEO metrics is.
*I would NOT host the domains on different C class IPs, because this would definitely raise a red flag. I would use completely different hosts for each domain (different A class IPs).

Otherwise good share. Thanks and +REP given.
03-15-2015, 06:32 AM
RE:
(03-15-2015 06:02 AM)Auntie Wrote:  I have a slightly different experience with PBNs:
*Choosing a domain name is NOT the most difficult part. Finding a domain with excellent SEO metrics is.
*I would NOT host the domains on different C class IPs, because this would definitely raise a red flag. I would use completely different hosts for each domain (different A class IPs).

Otherwise good share. Thanks and +REP given.
As I agree with you on the fact that choosing a domain name is not nearly as difficult as finding a domain with excellent SEO metrics...though I dont even find that too difficult either....but please explain how one could afford having each domain on a completely different host or IP. I mean, unless you have a $10,000+ annual budget set a side for only domain hosting I don't see how that could be realistic. I don't see how hosting sites with just different c class IPs could raise a red flag. I host most of my PBN sites on different c class IP addresses, but I do host my 10-20 more powerful PBN sites (high SEO metrics that are relevant to my niche) on unique hosts...but to do that to all 100+ of them just does not sound ideal or realistically affordable. Do you have a secret way of doing that where the cost is not so high? I am generally interested in that if it's the case. Welcome
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
03-15-2015, 01:27 PM
RE:
(03-15-2015 06:32 AM)Malice Wrote:  ...but please explain how one could afford having each domain on a completely different host or IP. I mean, unless you have a $10,000+ annual budget set a side for only domain hosting I don't see how that could be realistic.. Welcome
It is realistic. You start small and only keep domains that are profitable. They have to earn enough to cover the cost of their own hosting and more. You toss the rest and let them expire. You register all domains in a PBN manually on separate hostings (for $.99/month or better yet, $4.50/year per domain). You keep the spreadsheet of all the registration info, so you don't make a mistake of having two or more domains in the same PBN registered with the same registrar or hosted on the same C class IP, or they will be identified by Google as belonging to the same blog network and inevitably deindexed. If you PBNs bring you $70K + annually, paying $10K for hosting should not be an issue.
03-15-2015, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 01:42 PM by Malice.)
RE:
(03-15-2015 01:27 PM)Auntie Wrote:  
(03-15-2015 06:32 AM)Malice Wrote:  ...but please explain how one could afford having each domain on a completely different host or IP. I mean, unless you have a $10,000+ annual budget set a side for only domain hosting I don't see how that could be realistic.. Welcome
It is realistic. You start small and only keep domains that are profitable. They have to earn enough to cover the cost of their own hosting and more. You toss the rest and let them expire. You register all domains in a PBN manually on separate hostings (for $.99/month or better yet, $4.50/year per domain). You keep the spreadsheet of all the registration info, so you don't make a mistake of having two or more domains in the same PBN registered with the same registrar or hosted on the same C class IP, or they will be identified by Google as belonging to the same blog network and inevitably deindexed. If you PBNs bring you $70K + annually, paying $10K for hosting should not be an issue.
Wait...you believe Google will think you are running a PBN if some of the sites are using the same registrar or are on IP's that have different C Blocks? Do you have any idea how many websites can be on an IP with the same A and B block or are with the same registrar? I have never heard anyone having issues when taking only those precautions. Have you done any case studies on this? I just feel like its a tad over the top. Maybe I am wrong though. I am very interested in, if that is the case I will have to test it and see if I see any difference
56.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
03-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE:
(03-15-2015 01:42 PM)Malice Wrote:  Do you have any idea how many websites can be on an IP with the same A and B block or are with the same registrar?
I'm only talking about the PBN domains that backlinks to the same money site. Trying to keep all your domains in all your PBNs different would be a logistic nightmare.

28.gif