86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-27-2014, 04:11 PM
RE:
all i have to add is the file host is shit. tired to download a file so could do a virus scan and I got through the time bit to get a message wrong ip...

waited another 5 minutes refreshed to get wait 2 hours...
09-27-2014, 06:51 PM
RE:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - - Bad file hosts - * I agree - - -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
- - - I have personally had a few problems with Flagged as VIRUS SPAM SITE (Do NOT CLICK!!!)-vip uploads. Many members here will agree. He uploads new looking themes and if you take the time to dig in the files and break them down... They are actually old files, and somehow ( I am not a pro scammer sorry ) He has a way to profit from this. Search and read a few other beware posts and you can get more better detailed information.
-
My only point is I have had a few problems with downloading his uploads, and had to start over my WP sites from scratch. Up to you but good luck whatever you do. Thanks to all that true BBHF members - All of you have helped allot.
-
________________________________________________________________________________​_________
09-28-2014, 02:27 PM
RE:
I share the good files for you. and do not get anything when sharing files for you. no money. Please respect my contributions in this forum. me-alain stop spam immediately.
09-28-2014, 10:05 PM
RE:
(09-28-2014 02:27 PM)Flagged as VIRUS SPAM SITE (Do NOT CLICK!!!)-vip Wrote:  I share the good files for you. and do not get anything when sharing files for you. no money. Please respect my contributions in this forum. me-alain stop spam immediately.
As you will not have realized that no one want you here - I would be behind you, as your shadow and as long as necessary!
Closed

7.gif