59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2016, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 05:36 AM by bobmills.)
UPDATED AddMeFast iMacros Scripts (Some of them)
I recently grabbed the nulled AddMeFast bot posted on here somewhere
Upon opening the rar, some required files were missing
I've added 'Start AMF Bot Suite V4.2.1.exe' to this share ('Start AMF Bot Suite V4.2.2.exe' had a trojan, so I've removed that)
Once I ran the scripts several did not work, so being a coder I had a poke around.

I fixed up 3 of them:

Facebook Likes.iim
Pinterest Followers.iim
Twitter Followers.iim

I also combined the 3 of them together for my own convenience:

MegaSM.iim

These are all running nicely for me and I'll fix up more when I can, but I don't have the time right now.
Some of the other scripts may work, you'll just have to try them.

Here's the share:
https://mega.nz/#F!SAxRVIjD!Ahq-2-NcRrpno07e3xBrIA

Some quick notes:
1). AddMeFast seems to ask the user to follow/like things they have already followed/liked, and some broken links. This is a bit crap, but just let it run and it should get to stuff you
haven't followed/liked yet and then work fine.
2). In the scripts I've had to forcibly refresh the the AddMeFast site otherwise it seems to sh*t itself and reload without the green Like button. Not nice, but it works.
3). It's not the fastest. This is partly due to the delays required to prevent the social networks from snuffing out the account. I'll try and improve this when I can.

I know this isn't the best share, so I'll have a bigger, better share for you all later today.

Usual password.
(Obviously I'm a newbie on here so if you find any of this at all helpful any spare reps you have loafing around would be greatly appreciated.)

Cheers

Ooops, forgot this:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0d30b.../analysis/

29.gif