57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-20-2013, 06:32 PM
RE:
The tutorial reads like an advaced programming course :/
Marketing is hard...
06-20-2013, 07:30 PM
RE:
look real good! love it!
06-20-2013, 08:59 PM
RE:
(06-20-2013 05:58 PM)ddd Wrote:  misnar,i wanted to say that adfly pays you 5$ for every 10000 people,right?
So i wanted to know totall amout of visitors that you can drive to the site.

You also said,that it's possible with multiple accounts?Adfly accounts?

I will try maybe,i will use wprobot for rss. Also - can blogger take rss feeds? Is a plugin for this?
Hi,

To know the exact payout rate just got to A.D.F.L.Y/rates. It's all depending of your traffic source ! In general we could say that it's 4$/1.000 visit on 1 link.

As i say in a previous post, the speed of the bot depends of your hardware and internet connection. The best idée is to use as many PC as you can and use the method 3 or at least method 2 with a good twitter account, or a facebook page, or G+, linked....To grab real click too.

Hope i've helped you.
+REP is always appreciated !
06-21-2013, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 06:08 AM by derekt.)
RE:
Marketing is hard...
06-21-2013, 06:06 AM
RE:
misnar do you have to switch smthing in the soft so that it would click on your blog links?
46.gif
Marketing is hard...
06-21-2013, 07:00 AM
RE:
UPDATE:

I have run Jungling for the whole day...This method not work for me :(
06-21-2013, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 10:26 AM by Andre.)
RE:
(06-20-2013 06:06 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 06:00 PM)yogadull Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 05:22 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 12:55 PM)yogadull Wrote:  Thanks for share. But i still confuse. It looks like method 1 same as method 3? the difference is only in the targeted site? Please give me more detail, Thanks
It's okay i should explain it more. My apologies.

So if you want to build a mini site and then convert all your links into A.D.F.L.Y. it's really simple, A.D.F.L.Y. offer this feature with what they called : FULL PAGE SCRIPT. You jsut have to insert this script on your header. And it will convert all the links on your site as A.D.F.L.Y links !

Hope you understand now ;)
Ok Thanks a lot, so the jingling software will click on randomly any link in our website. Is it true?
Yes that's true. Default level is 3 click deep with the bot, so it's why i recommend to do a simple site with A.D.F.L.Y. links easy to access. If you need to change, and go deeper to click your links, just read the tutorail, the bot can go up to 9 pages !

Can you explain step by step how to set the jingling bot to click on a "matching string"? I checked JingLing tutorial from TheBotNet, but I didn’t find anything about how to do it.
06-21-2013, 04:36 PM
RE:
(06-21-2013 06:06 AM)derekt Wrote:  misnar do you have to switch smthing in the soft so that it would click on your blog links?
Hi,

Hum...Wich blog are you talking to ? Method 3 ? If it's Method 3 so nothing to do IF your links are 3 level deepe, not more. IF you access your A.D.F.L.Y. links with 5 clicks then yes, you should change something on the bot. Keep me updated ;)
06-21-2013, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 04:48 PM by JellyMe.)
RE:
(06-21-2013 07:00 AM)binknon7 Wrote:  UPDATE:

I have run Jungling for the whole day...This method not work for me :(
Hey mate,

It's mathematical : you cannot run Jingling all day long on an A.D.F.L.Y link and get no results. Impossible ;)
It's like 1+1=2. It's a fact. So i assume you've made something wrong.

I've helped a lot of you via DM/Teamviewer too. But all you have to do is to read twice before doing anything. I've replied to you all to help you, i'm not selling stuff, there is no affiliate links, so i just spending personnal time to help other with some tricks i've tested.

SO go ahead and send me PM i'll catch you on skype and do my best to help you mate ;)
06-21-2013, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 07:42 PM by JellyMe.)
RE:
(06-21-2013 10:24 AM)Andre Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 06:06 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 06:00 PM)yogadull Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 05:22 PM)misnar Wrote:  
(06-20-2013 12:55 PM)yogadull Wrote:  Thanks for share. But i still confuse. It looks like method 1 same as method 3? the difference is only in the targeted site? Please give me more detail, Thanks
It's okay i should explain it more. My apologies.

So if you want to build a mini site and then convert all your links into A.D.F.L.Y. it's really simple, A.D.F.L.Y. offer this feature with what they called : FULL PAGE SCRIPT. You jsut have to insert this script on your header. And it will convert all the links on your site as A.D.F.L.Y links !

Hope you understand now ;)
Ok Thanks a lot, so the jingling software will click on randomly any link in our website. Is it true?
Yes that's true. Default level is 3 click deep with the bot, so it's why i recommend to do a simple site with A.D.F.L.Y. links easy to access. If you need to change, and go deeper to click your links, just read the tutorail, the bot can go up to 9 pages !

Can you explain step by step how to set the jingling bot to click on a "matching string"? I checked JingLing tutorial from TheBotNet, but I didn’t find anything about how to do it.
Hi, Yes of course.

I've put the pics as attachement :
PV = number of pages views by one IP (default 1 IP = 3 pages deep. up to 9 pages)
MS : match string : put you string in the box and save

If you're running method 3 set the matching string to A.D.F.L.Y. (bot will try to find A.D.F.L.Y. links on your blog and click them. Don't forget to adjust with the PV setting !

If you're running method 1 you can't use this each IP from Jingling will be from a different country so the "skip add" strings will be different everytime (different language). Run a test and enter "skip" as string and see if this links get more clicks than the other that don't use "matching strings".

Hope i've helped you mate.
55.gif
Closed

28.gif