12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2016, 10:35 PM
[ULTIMATE GUIDE] ON PBN
Folks it is a new era of SEO!
I am not going to go on here and try to give anyone an SEO lesson but reading some of these posts about delisting or deindexing; I don't think that people understand that Google is applying the same criteria to PBNs that it is applying to your money site. A PBN is nothing more than a controlled buffer for your website. With that in mind, you can't just abuse the hell out it and spam the heck out it!
I have and manage a very diverse large network that includes many freebies like thumbr, WP, Blogger, etc., some Free hosting stuff, as well as many, on paid share hosting. Aside from that here are my basic rules:
- Buy expired domains with age but not necessary links (unless you have access to a good "paid." link verification services or software)
- Use GoDaddy for all your domain and register custom Name Server for every domain (it is FREE) i.e. NS1.DOMAIN.COM and NS2.DOMAIN.COM - point those to your main and secondary IPs provided by your host.
- All of my PBN have about us, contact, privacy, and TOS pages
- All my post have images and or videos
- All post have one link to money site and one link to authority site (Wikipedia, CNC, etc.)
- All PBN have static landing pages (post are not the landing page) *this is very important - use metadata in the footer (latest post or whatever)
- Use and ping your RSS
- Most have XML sitemaps
- Link building is no different for PBNs than for a money site, although the ratio is quite different and can be a little more aggressive. I use a 10% exact keyword, 10% long tail (4-6 words), 10% branding, 70% generic term like (click here, great post, etc..) ***Don't build keyword links to networks you don’t control.***
- Every PBN has a dedicated FB, Twitter, Instagram and Gmail acct. Buy social footprint (likes and shares)
With this formula about 98% of my pages are indexed, and my PBNs look more like mini sites rather than just spunned blogs.
I hope this opens some EYES!
Using this method I have been able to achieve page one, top five exposure to keywords with 5-10K searched/month. Not only that but new sites even new domains I plug into the network start ranking with 15-30 days depending on keywords competition.
If you are going to put the time into building your own PBN understand this is a long-term asset. Building something and getting it delisted defeats the purpose! If you don't have the patience or discipline just buy links....and spare yourself a lot of stress and disapointment.

happydancehappydancehappydancehappydancehappydancehappydanceHappydance
do ADD REPS IF I HELPED YOU
05-28-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: [ULTIMATE GUIDE] ON PBN
Great Stuff TY Repped +5
05-28-2016, 02:44 AM
really nice info, thanks for sharing
05-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Nice thread thank you for sharing
06-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Great info here! May I ask how can you keep up with opening new facebook/twitter/pinterest/gmail account to every page you build? Because as I know it requires quite a lot of work to register all profiles(different proxies, phone verifications) then connect them to the page etc etc..

Then you have to set wordpress to post to them and so on..

If there is any shortcut or something you do to make this process easier I would be glad if you can share, thanks!
57.gif
06-15-2016, 08:16 PM
(06-04-2016 11:04 PM)leslijs Wrote:  Great info here! May I ask how can you keep up with opening new facebook/twitter/pinterest/gmail account to every page you build? Because as I know it requires quite a lot of work to register all profiles(different proxies, phone verifications) then connect them to the page etc etc..

Then you have to set wordpress to post to them and so on..

If there is any shortcut or something you do to make this process easier I would be glad if you can share, thanks!

Use IFTTT for that. Connect all the services and then post the content only on one page :) the rest is automatic :)
06-17-2016, 02:26 PM
Killer share man...+Rep given.
06-22-2016, 03:14 AM
If anyone has any questions regarding PBN do let me know :) I'll be more than happy to answer them
07-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi bro,

Sorry, but you can give me your skype ? Thanks
07-05-2016, 01:14 AM
(07-04-2016 08:11 AM)capperpro Wrote:  Hi bro,

Sorry, but you can give me your skype ? Thanks

sandro.jr7

please mention ur bbhf name before PMing :)
14.gif

18.gif