63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
[ UDEM Discout ] the complete web developer after discount $20
i received this by email
Product : The Complete Web Developer the price is $69 after discount $20
https://www.udemy.com/thecompletewebdeveloper/
CouponCode
[hide]couponCode=LoginSystem [/spoiler]
09-20-2013, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 04:09 AM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE:
thanks for sharing, but the idea of a FREEBIE forum area is that things are shared for free...

There are lots of dicounted things that can be bought on the Internet, but cannot try before buying... so, sharing here is a good thing... as long as it is FREE to tryLove

[b]NOTICE:[/b]
Something I have started to notice: Udemy Teachers are starting to ask students, that got their course with a free code, to unsubscribe from the course (if they did not start the course and are only collecting them... or, if they did not get the code from the ORIGINAL place the code was posted)

...so, do not be surprised if Udemy begins to kick students out of courses, soon... just saying... Verysad
09-21-2013, 12:58 AM
RE:
[quote='cautiontapedmummy' pid='459618' dateline='1379614044']
thanks for sharing, but the idea of a FREEBIE forum area is that things are shared for free...

There are lots of dicounted things that can be bought on the Internet, but cannot try before buying... so, sharing here is a good thing... as long as it is FREE to tryLove

[b]NOTICE:[/b]
Something I have started to notice: Udemy Teachers are starting to ask students, that got their course with a free code, to unsubscribe from the course (if they did not start the course and are only collecting them... or, if they did not get the code from the ORIGINAL place the code was posted)

...so, do not be surprised if Udemy begins to kick students out of courses, soon... just saying... Verysad
[/quote]
Cool Cool Cool

5.gif