50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-24-2015, 03:55 PM
[Tutorial] Want Free Legal Forms?
Get them for free from Nolo.

From what I've been looking at Nolo charges $30+ per form. The way I'm showing you now you can get the forms for free. So if you need an independent contractor agreement, a will, a contract or any other legal form they have this should work.

Find the form you want. I prefer using google and typing "legal form name nolo". Then it should take you back to nolo.com. On Nolo click preview while viewing your form. Then it should open up in Acrobat. In Acrobat click Save As and save it somewhere on your computer.

You'll notice you can't edit the PDF or copy and paste anything out of it. It's also watermarked.

Go to http://www.pdfunlock.com/ and upload your PDF for free. Save the file you got from pdfunlock.com on your computer or just open it up. Select All in the PDF and copy and paste it into Word or similar program and now you have a free legal form.

Read through it and clean up and change wording as needed.

Additional note: Some forms might have a drop down box. The drop down fields will not show up in your preview. Make note of what shows up in the drop down and add it to your Word document.
02-19-2015, 06:56 AM
RE:
thank you for the share.

32.gif