66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2014, 01:50 PM
Traffic generation for Dating Website
I have recently developed a dating website targeted to a niche. I need to generate huge traffic for this site, for this I need people to signup. But as this is a new website, there is no user profile there.

Can anyone suggest me on how to start getting users on this site. As far as I understand, nobody will join a dating website, where there is no users or very few users.
04-23-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
You need adult forum posting service you let people know about your site. You can get cheap adult forum posting from seoclerk or you can also buy it from me.
04-24-2014, 09:02 PM
RE:
Create fake profiles to attract real people. Once you start getting good number of signups, delete those fake accounts or you could choose to leave them as it is. Also, you can give incentive to people to create an account on your dating site. Good luck!
04-25-2014, 08:46 PM
RE:
Get paid traffic! Put attractive fake ladies in mini skirts and...
05-12-2014, 05:58 AM
RE:
Hey, I own a couple dating websites. I make money off of them, I'm more than happy to teach you some stuff into making money
Send me a pm of your skype :)

You need alot of marketing for one. And SEO.
44.gif
05-13-2014, 02:54 AM
RE:
(05-12-2014 05:58 AM)ziom9 Wrote:  Hey, I own a couple dating websites. I make money off of them, I'm more than happy to teach you some stuff into making money
Send me a pm of your skype :)

You need alot of marketing for one. And SEO.
can i learn it too?
thank you

47.gif