11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2014, 09:11 PM
[Traffic] Let's Own Reddit! New Reddit Exchange Group on Parlingo
Hello friends,
I've created an group dedicated to Reddit Up-Voting and Comments for your post/articles/facebook pages/profiles/webiste,etc.

As you know Reddit is the greatest traffic source (115.000.000 traffic last month) that can bring to you tons of quality targeted traffic from over 190 countries almost instantly.

We can get 50 traffic when we work alone or we can get easly 1000+ traffic a daywhen we work together.
So let's work together and build a big Blackhat group where we can exchange Upvotes and comments and get out posts to the top.

How to connect to Reddit Upvote Group:
1.Go to Parlingo and download it if you don't have it yet:
palringo.com/en/gb/download/

2.Install it and create your accout.
3.In the menu,click on Groups>Find a Group>In left click on Search
4.Search for: "reddit up-vote" and Join

There you will be able to ask others for Up-Votes and Comments Exchange:

[UV] > Means that you exchange Up-Votes
[C] > Means that you exchange Comments
[UV] and [C] > Means that u exchange both

Before you join into group ,search if you are not ShadowBanned here:
nullprogram.com/am-i-shadowbanned/

If you are shadowbanned your work into group will not help anyone including you.

By being shadowbanned your comments,posts don't show up so you can't get any traffic.

I,m waiting for you blackhat,let's own Reddit!
09-28-2014, 10:27 PM
RE:
this would be interesting
09-29-2014, 01:34 AM
RE:
Grea idea!!
09-29-2014, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 03:56 AM by activ_x.)
RE:
Terrible idea..have you seen some of the content noobs churn out, all in the name of "upvoting?"
There`s no way such content would be shared, other than through automated means.

Reddit`s about quality content people find on the net, then share via Reddit. So Don`t insult the intelligence of Reddit users by sharing substandard content your grandma wouldn't even approve of..on a platform where the smartest minds hang out.

Wanna spam the shits out of the net in the name of "free traffic?" Do it on Twitter, capische?
09-29-2014, 03:32 PM
RE:
Well I def want to know how to get atleast 300 reddit upvotes.. I mean I can buy 50 reddit upvotes from fiverr from a couple of people and build it up to 300 but it would cost a lot of money to do that mutliple times for multiple videos
22.gif
***Just don't forget to ADD REPUTATION!***
***if you found it useful. Just Post Your Comment!***
REP+ is Appreciated
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

49.gif