20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2012, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 01:33 AM by Admusketeer.)
Top Methods to Make Tons of Money- Including Secret methods-
Hello guys,

I am going to share, some awesome methods that are free to use and you can earn lots of methods from them.

Inorder to get started you will have to dedicate some time, its not get rich quick methods.

This is my Share, so enjoy reading!

1]
Article Writing--
{a}Join some white hat SEO forums, contribute to the forum, after getting enough reputation start Article writing service in BST section, allow some people concession or give free articles to get good review in order to make more sales. Start with low price like 3$ for 500 words, after getting enough sales raise the price.
{b} Get Domain and hosting, include business related theme to your website and make a article writing service page, search Google for some sample service sites. You can also pay for some reviews to boost your service. Now publish your website to social networks and forums.
{c} Freelancing sites are the best to start with, sign up to Odesk(best freelancing site), Make a good looking profile and start bidding. Start with low price and fast turnaround time. Appeal should look like, you want this job in any how, but don't beg for it. Convince them in professional manner while you APPLY.
Note-- there are lots of article writing stuff, you can be copywriter, rewriter, guest writer, press release writer, etc..

Secret Method to find article writing work.(this can make you more than 20$ per article)
Magic Button :
{d} Go to Google and search for "seo company in us" "seo companies", OR "write for us"etc, like that. Result will come up with good seo companies, check each and every website and gather their emails on one notepad. After you have collected enough emails like say, 100 emails, now you are ready to send them email one by one. Make a professional looking email, telling that you are a Professional article writer and willing to join your team. Send them your article samples or blog if you have any. Make sure your article looks legit and unique and not using by any software. Please too mention your price like 20$ article per 500 to 800 words, 20$ is good start.Search "seo companies in us with live chat", this result can bring the
companies with live chat so that you will chat with them faster.

2]
Forum Posting Service
{a} Forum posting means one is to boost newly made forums and other forum posting is for backlinks..
Backlinks don't work nowadays,as the forums are strict on Spamming with useless posts...
So we will go for Boosting new forums..
Again, Join a SEO forum, get some rep, start Forum posting service.
Include these lines
Magic Button :
Quote:Hello,

We are offering Quality Forum Posting Service..

Have you Just started a new FORUM? Want to make it LIVE and ACTIVE on the INTERNET?

You are at the right place..

As you all know a newly made FORUM or a COMMUNITY takes a
long time to grow. If your COMMUNITY is new then rarely visitors will
join your inactive forum. It must be active. It is no use if the
COMMUNITY is not active, isn't it?

Don't worry you are at the right place. Order any package and make your COMMUNITY live and active..

We will fill your forum with Quality posts and Informative threads...

This will help you to make your FORUM live and active, to encourages
other visitors or readers to join and hence increase in traffic.

We DELIVER-----

Quality posts and threads...

Manually posted,

Good English,

No Spelling and Grammar Mistakes,,

No Copy Paste Content from other forums,

Each post/THREAD will be of 30 or more words,

No. of posts and thread will be depend on the poster, (or as you request),

No. of ID's----You have to suggest us at the time of purchasing the ORDER....(or can be done by one account),
Please dont copy as it is. This is my sales thread. Make it unique and think from your brain.. :)
and include your rates, make it like 10$ per 100 post for start and then raise up to 12 or 15$. Don't be much greedy. Tongue
{b}
Join PostLoop, search on Google, Understand what it is and start earning. They don't pay much but if you are giving them quality you will earn good.
{c}
As I told before Back-linking for forum posting, don't work these days, but you can do it, if you join big SEO companies, they know how to do this job in safe ways and not to get ban from forums. But you will have to learn how to find do-follow and no-follow forum, its easy to do, just search on Google. You can request for back-linking job on white hat forums or at black hat forums. Request them don't beg..OK?

3]
Purchasing Software and Selling Services:-
Nowadays people are doing this, as it is the most easiest service to start.
Buy a software like "Scrapbox", learn it(tutorials are available on this forum) and start selling with the minimum price. By this software you can sell WIKI list or blast WIKI's, and many more. You can also Create your Own software by using Ubot or Zenno poster. These are not free services but they are the awesome to automate everything on Internet, from creating accounts to blasting, etc..

4]
FIVERR
Oh, you know this? Yes, ofcourse everybody knows this, but don't underestimate the power of Fiverr. You can sell stuff for 5$ not exactly its 4$. You can sell any service, from article writing, painting, drawing, anything, you name it. You might think, how can I make 1000$ from Fiverr, just search macbarren on fiverr for example. You will know, or check for any Top rated seller.
Also one of my colleagues got 20,000$ contract from fiverr for Reputation Management.

5]
Pay Per Download(PPD)
Its a file sharing program where One upload and share to earn money for every downloads. Its the easiest way but you need website.
You can make earnings by doing PPD + youtube or PPD + website or PPD + movies, etc.
Just search this forum and you will get 100's of PPD files..

6]
Cost Per Action (CPA)
Nowadays this is the most earning source due to the leaks of so many CPA ebooks from warrior forums :).. Its the best but you will be needing US, UK, traffic for most of the high paying Offers.. Also there are paid ways, one I would like to mention is CPA dating offers + POF ads, dont do this untill you have experience or you will lose all your money. Or another similar is CPA + Facebook ads or CPA + Facebook Fan page(but most of the networks dont allow, facebook fan page traffic).

7]
Adsense
Do you know this? Yes, but never earned a cent. This will be your answer right?
Because you are not doing it in right manner. There are tons of methods to get earn from Adsense. One I would like to mention is Facebook fan page + adsense. make a Fan page of about 100K which nearly takes 6 to 8 months I think, if you invest something. You will be earning 100$ a day from this, but if you are doing Images and adsense,dont do this,as adsense will warn you for no content so add some content and images, mix it.. This will be safe..

8]
Coaching One On One
You have seen many WSO on this, right? Pick up some newbies which are ready to invest minimum amount to learn and teach them what they don't know. Teach only those things which you have knowledge and have lots of experience in it.

More is COMING, stay tuned! Any questions, post below!
Good Luck!
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
12-26-2012, 01:55 AM
RE:
Quote:3]
Purchasing Software and Selling Services:-
Nowadays people are doing this, as it is the most easiest service to start.
Buy a software like "Scrapbox", learn it(tutorials are available on this forum) and start selling with the minimum price. By this software you can sell WIKI list or blast WIKI's, and many more. You can also Create your Own software by using Ubot or Zenno poster. These are not free services but they are the awesome to automate everything on Internet, from creating accounts to blasting, etc..

Let's talk about this!

Scrapebox. Whats that?
Quote:http://www.scrapebox.com/
you can check here. All its features and how powerful it is..

Tutorials
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/user/scrapebox

So now you know, what Scrapebox is and what it can do..ight..

How you will earn from it?
Look whats demanding in market, like WIKI's are important to boost your website on ranking.
So scrape the WIKI's and sell it like, 1000wikis for 10$ on some Black hat forums.
Harvest wikis and post manually, that's White hat SEO.. :)

Scrapebox and Adsense!

Write unique and professional articles on Squidoo about anything, like top 10 things, top 10 recipes, etc. Then choose Revenue source on Squidoo. Add images, Videos, etc.

Now scrape forums, blogs with PR's from PR 1 to 9 and start blasting your Squidoo lends that you just created. Your blog will be indexed on first page of Google in a week.

As I said, you can also create backlinks for web 2.0's for rankings. DO not blast your money site it will get penalize.

Good luck!
Any questions shoot them!
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
12-26-2012, 05:57 AM
RE:
what proxies do you use with this. The ones scraped or paid proxies/
12-26-2012, 07:48 PM
RE:
(12-26-2012 05:57 AM)MFC22 Wrote:  what proxies do you use with this. The ones scraped or paid proxies/
Paid are always better.
12-27-2012, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 06:01 PM by Admusketeer.)
RE:
Quote:6]
Cost Per Action (CPA)
Nowadays this is the most earning source due to the leaks of so many CPA ebooks from warrior forums :).. Its the best but you will be needing US, UK, traffic for most of the high paying Offers.. Also there are paid ways, one I would like to mention is CPA dating offers + POF ads, dont do this untill you have experience or you will lose all your money. Or another similar is CPA + Facebook ads or CPA + Facebook Fan page(but most of the networks dont allow, facebook fan page traffic).

Hello,
Lets talk about this today..
CPA dating offers + POF ads

What is POF?
POF means Plenty of Fish, which is a Online dating service..

After the success of their dating service site they started there own advertisement program like Facebook and Google Adwords.

Quote:http://blog.ads.pof.com/

Read each and every post on the blog. Its good to read before starting your POF ads campaign.

The most working CPA offers for POF ads till now are Dating offers, as you see they are related to each other...

I forgot the WSO which is also shared here for POF ads and CPA dating offers which is good and powerful...

If you are really interested in starting this, make sure you have good funds or you have the right converting offer. because many people fail in this. So be prepared.

Good Luck..
Any questions, shoot it~!
69.gif
01-17-2013, 04:29 PM
RE:
You should visit the web site below
for more money using the ready program.

34.gif