12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2022, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2022 08:26 PM by Magma.)
ToolSurf = SCAMMERS
SCAMMER ALERT -- do not use TOOLSURF -- I saw that they still offer Ahrefs share, 1 month for $30 or 1 day trial for $3 so I thought I'd try the 1 day before paying for 1 month.

There are limits -- it only allows 5 KW searches and 5 domain searches per day.

BUT the KW search didn't work! So I paid $3 for 1 domain search! I wrote to complain in their site's 'live chat' but never got a reply.

I also DM-ed them through their FB page, but no reply. That was yesterday. NOW I see they have taken ANOTHER PAYMENT from me for another $3 for today.

Still no answer from their support, live chat, FB messenger. I logged in to cancel, but there is NO WAY TO CANCEL. And NO WAY TO REMOVE CARD DETAILS.

I had to phone my bank. They told me no direct debit or standing order had been set up on my side -- so these guys were just taking money without authorization! The only way to stop them was to CANCEL MY CARD!

THEY F**KING turned my 1 day trial into a daily subscription!!! And the tool doesn't work!

They offer a refund policy on their site but, of course, they don't honor it -- because they don't answer support!

How dumb are these idiots?

I was thinking of subscribing to their monthly Ahrefs, and maybe 2 other tools. But now, I won't. They 'steal' $3 + $3 from me, and LOSE $100s+

AND I go and post 'SCAMMER ALERT' messages on all the BH forums I'm a member of -- well done Toolsurf, way to do business!

TOOLSURF = COMPLETE SCAMMERS BEWARE!

UPDATE: After I posted multiple times on their FB page calling them out as scammers, they finally replied.
They wrote: 'no one scammed you'.
That's it. That was their entire answer, 3 days later. They don't even attempt to answer any of my complaints.
06-08-2022, 12:50 AM
RE: ToolSurf = SCAMMERS
Sorry to hear that they have sc@mmed you. Beware there are a lot of similar websites.
Ahrefs can not be GBed anymore as they have set too tight limits, you can not simply buy it for $3 or $30 anymore. They did not loose $100s+ from you as they were not able to provide the service anyway :)
Always do a deep research before purchasing something on the bh market. I myself have been scammed a lot of times but the loss makes us stronger.

Take care bud and thanks for warning us!

12.gif