61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2018, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 11:44 AM by Lumos.)
Too doggone many hamster wheels !!
Sorry if this OP is too long, but I'm doing my best to describe and ask what concerns me here ?!!

I've been trying to get through the sloggy mess of pinning down all the stuff I've learned and narrowing it to my chosen starting direction...as well as all the other silliness that demands attentions all the times.

One thing that has grabbed my attentions lately is that apparently lots of folks give up on this stuff just because arranging to get paid for it is a real hassle.

For example, if you promote clickbank products, and do not wish to collect any earnings via direct bank deposits, their ONLY option is payoneer, which has a nifty card option...
BUT THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY OPEN TO US RESIDENTS !!!!!!!
They make you get an envato (or other, hidden from easy view...) account 1st, then open the payoneer account through that specific link, then wait for approval.
That is totally nuts - makes folks go 'round in circles.

Contacting payoneer for more info is another hamster wheel trip, as they are not allowed to tell folks who their partners are, nor which ones help US residents to open an account and get the card - and since they've removed their partner lists from their site, unless you ask about every company name in creation they cannot help you - and even if you guess right, they cannot tell which ones offer the card function - what a mess.

Another important detail I'm seeing is that so many folks are either focused upon making BIG $$$ FA$$$T or jumping right into some form of pa$$ive income, that they just endlessly search rather than starting out - and I must admit to almost being derailed that way myself for a while.

Ultimately I saw through that sticky trap, as well as a quick trip through, then OUT OF shiny object syndrome.
I now find that for a US resident, the biggest hurdle is just the complication of getting paid directly with no bank account credentials being shared with 3rd parties.

Please:
If anyone can offer info about how to get through this mess to direct payment (preferably using Clickbank and/or Maxbounty as the $ sources), please pitch in here and I'm sure many folks will be grateful, as I know I will !!
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-18-2018, 03:55 PM
RE: Too doggone many hamster wheels !!
Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
Wow.
Looks like nobody knows.
Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

11.gif