25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Tony Shepherd's business in a nutshell
This is available somewhere here but many people don't want to do the digging for it. No problem, I already did.

This short 12 page doc is Tony's whole business model and frankly, much of his stuff is just a rewrite and expansion of this report.

Enjoy.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqrchtfrrok9l2i/IP.pdf/file
Reps Always Appreciated
02-07-2022, 01:46 AM
RE: Tony Shepherd's business in a nutshell
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
02-07-2022, 05:18 AM
Thank you the share, BlackTopHat. Thanks
02-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the share.

This is all about how Tony runs his business with basic info products. His ideas on the Price Model he uses and why. If you are new to Info Publishing, this can offer you some good insights.

A nice add-on to this is the other product he has:

“How To Create A Scalable Information Product Income Stream… (In 30-45 Days) …By Going Against The Herd”

This is Tony's take on building the products that you would be selling as outlined in the first PDF...

If you get these 2, follow them, and add ACTION (meaning get off your backside and do the WORK). You can make a living doing this.

Long before I knew of Tony, this is the model I have been using. I am no Frank Kern, but I am FREE. No debts, all my assets are paid off, got cash in the bank, and a steady income stream from my mini-product Empire....

If I Can Do This, YOU Can Do This.

This model works for those people that follow it... The major problem with this model is the people. People get the info, read it, learn it, and then don't do it... Why? Because it requires what my Dad used to call "elbow grease"... Meaning Without ACTION, you got NOTHING.

Here are the 2 files from Tony:

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
02-08-2022, 04:28 AM
Thanks mate for your detailed reasoning as well as the PDF's! Appreciate it

(02-07-2022 12:52 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

This is all about how Tony runs his business with basic info products. His ideas on the Price Model he uses and why. If you are new to Info Publishing, this can offer you some good insights.

“How To Create A Scalable Information Product Income Stream… (In 30-45 Days) …By Going Against The Herd”

This is Tony's take on building the products that you would be selling as outlined in the first PDF...

If you get these 2, follow them, and add ACTION (meaning get off your backside and do the WORK). You can make a living doing this.

Long before I knew of Tony, this is the model I have been using. I am no Frank Kern, but I am FREE. No debts, all my assets are paid off, got cash in the bank, and a steady income stream from my mini-product Empire....

This model works for those people that follow it... The major problem with this model is the people. People get the info, read it, learn it, and then don't do it... Why? Because it requires what my Dad used to call "elbow grease"... Meaning Without ACTION, you got NOTHING.

Cheers,

G.S.
22.gif
02-08-2022, 04:40 AM
(02-07-2022 12:52 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

Cheers,

G.S.

GordonShumway, thanks for your post and share. +5 reps.
02-08-2022, 05:00 AM
Thanks for both shares from BlackTopHat and GordonShumway......+5 sent to each!
02-19-2022, 04:41 AM
Max reps for this great share.

World Warrior
04-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Affordable Mentoring Newsletter Feb 2022
Inner Circle Bulletin Feb 2022
Insights 47
Montly Income 50

Please change 'xx' to 'tt' to download
Magic Button :
Code:
hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/te2z6x1nuz5jtx1/Hippy_Marketing_Inner_Circle.rar/file
04-04-2022, 07:12 AM
@m457312, thanks for adding to this thread and sharing. Repped.
Cheers,
NoJob
30.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks

77.gif