81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Tier Link Building How it work ?
Hi guys, I'm a newbie for this board and Black Hat SEO. So I need to know about Tier Link Structure because I feel afraid of them. When I started this project they might hurt my rank drop. Anyone can tell me how to do tier link building ?
05-09-2014, 02:25 PM
RE:
Did you even search or browse the forums? This has been discussed to death already on here.
05-09-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Tier Link Building How it work ?
(05-09-2014 02:03 PM)missterpan Wrote:  Hi guys, I'm a newbie for this board and Black Hat SEO. So I need to know about Tier Link Structure because I feel afraid of them. When I started this project they might hurt my rank drop. Anyone can tell me how to do tier link building ?
So in short.

First tier should be a contextual link - Wiki, Web2.0, Article. You set up your software to create no more than 20 of them per day. (10-15 recommended). You create manually spun articles. Spin every sentence 2 additional times, then do a word/phrase spin. Such article can be easily used for 200 submissions. So, if you set your software to create 10 links per day, after 20 days, you should write a new article.

After 2 weeks have passed you can start your T2, and that's where it gets funky because pretty much everyone is doig a different thing :D
I have multiple licenses of scrapebox, so I am able to scrape tens of millions of urls in scrapebox everyday, so I have a huuuge site list and because of that I have enough sites to use again contextual links for my second tier. If you cannot scrape much, your sites list will be a bottleneck, so you would use whatever link is left for your second tier. + For it you will be using a content generation software. You can check my tutorial for SEO Content Machine at http://www.SCMtutorials.com. In my honest opinion it is the best content generation software, as I also have Kontent Machine and Wicked Article Creator.

Should you have any questions feel free to ask me!

P.S Rep. is higly appreciated!
05-19-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:
Hi bro, this is best Tier Link Building tutorial in the planet. 6 complete video course to guide you through for FREE. I am his biggest fans.
http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutoria...ng-part-1/

Checkout his imcome report to motivate you.

Cheers.
*Check MY LATEST GB LIST*
Read MORE ABOUT IT HERE

37.gif