25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2016, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2018 05:29 AM by vics.)
Thread Closed
Thread Closed
03-18-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: [Method] How to build backlinks for Amazon niche site?
will you give me the website links for power link building ? and also image link building sites thank you
03-18-2016, 04:42 PM
(03-18-2016 02:00 PM)trialtesla Wrote:  will you give me the website links for power link building ? and also image link building sites thank you

Power Links come from authoritative websites in your niche or related niches. It's not possible to list them all. There are practically millions of such websites.

@vics Nice information. :)
03-19-2016, 03:08 AM
(03-18-2016 02:00 PM)trialtesla Wrote:  will you give me the website links for power link building ? and also image link building sites thank you

For power link building you need to approach to the other blogs and authoritative sites and ask for guest post. Also broken link building method is good too. Search on google you will find posts about this.

And for image link building sites search on google "image/photo sharing sites."

Hope you got the answer.
03-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Can you please give some information or method to find low competition profitable amazon keywords on any niche,also please share some method thats work for you ,thanks for share buddy .
55.gif
03-22-2016, 04:50 AM
(03-21-2016 06:23 AM)siriusreviews Wrote:  Can you please give some information or method to find low competition profitable amazon keywords on any niche,also please share some method thats work for you ,thanks for share buddy .

I use Long Tail PRO to find low competitive keywords. Here are some matrices that I follow when I am searching for a keyword:

1. KC under 30
2. In top ten at least 3 sites DA under 30
3. In top ten at least 3 sites PA under 30
4. I check the backlink counts of the top 10 if less that is good for me.
5. 1 or 2 one years less aged sites in top 10.

hope that helps.
03-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Hi Vics, nice post.. im new to this amazon affiliate thing and will be starting this month..
do you use tools on building this?

Also, if a site is new, do you wait days or weeks before you start to create backlink?
and about video backlink, do you use the save video that you submitted on yyoutube,dailymotion, etc.

and last question , this is a bit simple one, what theme do you use on your niche site?

Thanks
03-31-2016, 01:26 AM
Thanks thankssssss
I am going to start an amazon store.
04-18-2016, 03:36 PM
I wonder why its always the kids selling backlinks who start how to backlink threads....

Selling is good, but let people know...

33.gif