35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: This method I will show you how to make money in Live Cams industry in adult niche.
BETTER! TO PREVENT VIDEO"s TO GET COPYRIGHT VIOLATION! REPACK THE VIDEO!
06-02-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: This method I will show you how to make money in Live Cams industry in adult niche.
This isn't a method you can do for a few days and expect to earn. Stop looking at your affiliate stats and keep uploading and twisting the method and putting in your own unique ideas and only login to your affiliate programs to get new link codes. I always take the REVShare option.
06-03-2015, 02:21 AM
I tried uploading a video with my domain name watermarked on it to x-v-i-d-e-o-s but it got rejected for some reason, I assume because of the watermark, so I never tried uploading again. But when I uploaded the same video without a watermark before, that video got a lot of traffic very quickly, like a few thousand views in just a few days.
06-03-2015, 03:42 AM
(06-03-2015 02:21 AM)aristotle Wrote:  I tried uploading a video with my domain name watermarked on it to x-v-i-d-e-o-s but it got rejected for some reason, I assume because of the watermark, so I never tried uploading again. But when I uploaded the same video without a watermark before, that video got a lot of traffic very quickly, like a few thousand views in just a few days.

Try a smaller less crazy watermark, or don't have it right at the start of the video. Put it a little further in. Logo should be readable but as small as you can do it.
06-03-2015, 04:15 AM
Great advice d69mx has any one every used payed traffic to get to there sites with the likes of PPC
48.gif
07-17-2015, 05:49 PM
(06-03-2015 04:15 AM)Mancheter44 Wrote:  Great advice d69mx has any one every used payed traffic to get to there sites with the likes of PPC

I can only advise to be very careful when buying traffic, especially in the adult niche. You need to do a lot of testing, trial and error if selling any sort of pills or adult products know that they could just vanish one day and you would be left without payment and in debt. Only promote products that pay out regularly in that case. It is something you learn, by doing. Some pointers I can give is to keep your adds fresh, people will steal your ads or networks might do so too so you have to be careful who you work with. Also learn how to build lists/landing pages/split testing. It is never as easy as buy $1000 worth of ads and end up with $3000 in your bank account.
07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Sad:sad:Confused on step 9....how do I create a redirect?

34.gif