15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2013, 09:51 AM
This is what CPA networks wants from YOU
Working on some CPA campaign I decide to share some known rules to keep making money and avoid ban

I've seen every now and then (every day) people complaining about getting banned from CPA networks, claiming you-know-what (thousands of) reasons. Anyway, even if what I'm going to write below should be known already, I feel like it's time for a re-brief:

Magic Button :

1. Real traffic
If you are running a US only offer (which most offers are) and the network is seeing thousands of overseas IP addresses, Proxy hits, or duplicate IP’s they are going to assume something shady is going on with your account.

2. A legitimate conversion rate
This should be pretty obvious, but many affiliates are actually sending 3 conversions with only 4 clicks. The networks are not going to believe that you somehow have the greatest converting traffic in the history of internet marketing.

3. Verifiable leads
Many networks are now using lead verification systems to fight fraudulent submissions. These verification systems cross reference many streams of data to make sure that a customer’s name, address, and phone number all match correctly.

4. Good traffic sources
Now this one we can get around completely by being a little crafty with how we present it, but many affiliates are sending tons of leads from the most god awful banner loaded pages (often free blogs) and they expect the networks to believe they are getting this many conversions off a page most people wouldn’t even look at for more than a quarter second, let alone click any links on it.

5. A good customer quality score
Merchants aren’t paying millions of dollars a month for someone to enter in their name and phone number, they are paying millions of dollars a month to obtain long term customers and revenue. If you send 1000 leads and not one of them converts, that raises a pretty big red flag that you are doing something not on the up and up with their terms of service. Now that we know that, we simply need to give them what they want.
Yes I know this is a blackhat forum, but that doesn't mean we don't have to know these stuff. Even if you are using blackhat techniques, now you know what to 'take care' also in order to look even more legit.

Let's make money now ;)
[+] Reps 42rock

12.gif