29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-14-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: This Reverse Engineered 5 min Content Trick Ranks Overnight - Try this Today.
(05-14-2020 05:22 PM)cooldd Wrote:  Is this working. I'm getting unable to extect in excel file.

As late as this morning, I have done this. So it is working for sure. What is the issue you are getting. You will get few questions unable to extract, but very few, like 2-3%.
05-19-2020, 02:40 AM
RE: This Reverse Engineered 5 min Content Trick Ranks Overnight - Try this Today.
(05-04-2020 10:03 PM)NithyaLife Wrote:  Okay, That was not a clickbait, read on, I am sure you will find why this content works and possibly find it better than your current content strategy.

With simple on page ( keyword in title, meta, good density), this content on Tier 1 properties rank on Page 2/3 right after indexing. So linking from such high ranked Tier 1 to money site works great.

I wanted to include this in my current BSO on Tumblr. But SEO is such a vast topic, I didn't want to digress and dilute my core topic of the BSO which is finding and using effectively expired high authority Tumblrs.

If I step on the topic of how to write content, then there are so many other end less factors to cover. People anyway have their own strategies which they follow. I wanted my product to be hyper targeted and which doesn't just talk about anything and everything. But at the same time, I thought this particular strategy is so important piece to the puzzle, that is why decided to post it here freely and I would link this from inside my BSO. Feel free to use this if you find it better than your current content strategy. At least give it a test, I guarantee you won't be going back to anything else.

WHY THIS WORKS

We are simply reverse engineering what Google Algorithm wants. Google is just a machine algorithm, getting advanced with each update. Without human interpretation, a machine reads your content and positions it while correlating with its existing and ever-growing intelligence. It heavily relies on text analysis and anchor text signals that it finds from crawling the internet.

So let's drop our interpretation and give Google what it thinks right as per its intelligence.

Let me search "carpet cleaning services" and GOOGLE ALGORITHM fetched these phrases from its huge database as the most important correlation with your search phrase.

[Image: CAVZyiE.jpg]

So I simply say .. YES SIR. You can't be wrong. Even the order of question as they appear must be some algorithmic calculation with decreasing order of correlation.

So i do 2 things here.

1. Pull all this content.

2. Anchor text these questions linking back to self URL. ( To let google know what my topic is about, and I am spot on according to its algorithm ).

You would find certain people talking about using this to research your niche. I use it for Tier 1 content directly.

All thanks to this lady and her website, we have a FREE tool. Please give her a big thumbs up.

Code:
https://www.hannahrampton.co.uk/google-qa-people-also-ask-research/

Very simple steps, and she has elaborate details on the page above.
Still elaborating the steps with some extra suggestions for our purpose.

1. Install the Chrome extension on above page.

2. Click on the google sheet and make a copy. Do not download. Bookmark the google sheet link for easy navigation.

[Image: 3ST707Z.jpg]

3. Preferably use VPN to search from your target country. If you have a local site, preferably search from that city IP. Question vary according to location.

4. Scrape at least 150-200 questions if they stay relevant to your topic while scrolling down. This will be enough content for your mulitple Tier 1s.

5. Click the arrow to expand- preferably from bottom up. Scroll down to the bottom and again start expanding. Keep doing till you have enough questions expanded.

6. Then come to the top and right click on the first question. Select "Srape Simillar"

[Image: b5Rh1X3.jpg]

7. Correct the Xpath reference as per the screenshot and press enter. Ensure the expanded content is available on Text area. Click on Copy to Clipboard.

[Image: XpBfKJT.jpg]

8. Now open the google sheet which you copied to your drive - click on the bookmark and Click on the first column as shown in the screenshot. And Paste your content.

[Image: BCeWxgl.jpg]

10. Now the sheet would automatically fill the rest of the columns - separating the questions, answers, links in different columns. You have clean data in another tab as well.

[Image: OAVwfL6.jpg]

You can also search by keywords in "search by Keyword" tab while making content from specific niche keyword.

Now your content is ready for copy paste in under 5 minutes.

Select few random questions and answers and your content is ready to post.
Wherever you post, link back the questions to its own URL.

Google finds relevant content on your property, and the anchor texts are of course SPOT ON because algorithm said so.

Great reverse engineering for seo on-page, though we'll never know what kind of math form used in google algorithm (and other myths). I will save this in my mind and will pactice them asap. Thanks so much for sharing, cause sharing is caring.

Regards,

Thanks
I'm blackhat, don't look for white in my head.
05-19-2020, 09:52 AM
We have a total variation of this process that I have almost 20 clients doing in one way or another and it is working well.

No tier 1 sites or any scraped content. We use the questions also asked section of the SERPs to create content on the money sites only.

We will open and close 10 or so of the questions to have a decent selection then pick one as the title of the article and 4-5 others as the subheadings provided they are a good fit, forming an outline

We take that to textbroker.com and have a 2000 article written for 30$. We instruct the writers to use the first 100 words after the subheading to directly answer the question of the subheading using lists, steps, or we might give them a vid to use. We will reference each subheading back to the question on google for the writer and tell them their answer must be better

The balance of the words under the subheading are used to support the answer with additional facts. That goes directly on the money site to build a community around the greater topic that their product belongs to

Before you know it we have a decent site with a lot of ranking phrases. For a 500$ investment in articles, we can launch a site with 10 articles and have 5 traffic pushing articles to use as guest posts on relevant sites with a good amount of traffic that links back to our site.

We also break out each particular subheading as its own fb and social post, reformatting them into video, tweets, etc. with everything distributed linking back to the main article or subheading post

Moving forward with the finished site we create 1 new 2-3k article per month for the site,. We turn that into 20 total FB posts, vids, tweets, pins etc... the article goes up on the first and all of the pieces are scheduled to be distributed and reposted throughout the month. By months-end, we have 30 new backlinks from all of the different social posts. On the 20th of each month, we create the outline for the next content for the month beginning 6 weeks out so by the 5th of every month we are almost done creating all of the pieces for the next full month. No one ever stresses over what they are going to have to write for tomorrow.

Once the initial content push is all up, the monthly ongoing articles are managed by a content coordinator and a couple off assistants to handle all of the engagement online using sendible. All of the posts are scheduled through sendible or tailwind and occur handsfree

Some of those posts will include a link back to a landing page with a lead magnet like the article turned into a checklist that we add to the original article. We will do that on really high authority sites like medium. Google sees that as traffic from medium to an unknown site and then it converts on the site. When we first post to medium we will hire microworkers to clap it to page one of the category which drives medium traffic. The purpose of using medium in this is really only for domain authority.

With the guest posts, what we do is look at our target audience. Rather than target them one by one with paid ads, we look at the affinity subjects and find relevant influencers that the audience follows. We market to the influencers trying to get guest posts, interviews etc.. on their publications and then run paid ads to their followers promoting the guest posts. For example we were able to secure a spread in January for a client in mens health magazine which opens doors elsewhere now for use to gain additional exposure.

Results: I have a client that started this 19 months ago. He went all in and paid for 150 articles <5k investment. We built a keto community. Along the way up and coming drs and influencers were recruited who now regularly contribute to the site and new ones are requesting to submit guest posts all of the time.

He now ranks for 38k kw phrases and the resp[onses of many of those questions asked on google have been updated to reflect his content. He runs PPC for 9 branded phrases only. He was suspended by amazon in oct as they are trying to steak his patent. we are in arbitration with amazon at the moment over it. We had already been marketing to all of his amazon sales using the insert telling them about our keto community. Once Amazon suspended him the jump was seamless. Only his 3 SKUs are sold throughout the site through ads like you'd see on any community site. Nov saw 470k unique visitors to the site. On Amazon, he did 6 mil in sales Jan through Oct. He did 6 mil in q4 on his site. COVID has actually increased site activity and last month had just under 200k visitors burying his amazon sales for the same month the previous yr.

We had the site translated into 9 languages and slammed European social media with content for 45 days before rolling out the product on the site and on eBay Europe. Right now he is expanding his product offerings based on polls and surveys done on-site to develop a list of things to help browsers. The site now features recipes, fitness, lifestyle all based around keto. The only engineered results were things like the medium posts in the beginning to boost domain authority. He now has a 48 DA score and 30k organic backlinks. If they wrote 5% of the sites content themselves, Id be very surprised., We brought in a social media company as things started to steamroll because it was far too difficult to stay on top of all of the engagement .

As far as the method used in the example from the op, this works., Personally I would use data-miner.io to do the scrape but the final result is the same. The instructions on the site for the scraper in the article do not clearly tell you that the xpath must be right or this doesn't work. Anyone having issues make sure the xpath is exactly as shown
05-19-2020, 10:50 PM
The social media links I mentioned above do not help rank, they create build awareness and create traffic. That in-turn will get backlinks from other sites linking to the original content.

Much the same as nofollow links, it may not have direct ranking benefits but the overall increases in traffic by relevant visitors will have a net positive effect due to extended dwell time. Everyone may tell you that backlinks are number1 and all of that repeated, rehearsed, technical info but the truth is there are top-ranking sites all over the place ranking much better than sites with a ton of good backlinks.

Content is king, that is the bottom line. If you have a site with incredible content that is receiving a lot of legit traffic that is staying on the site, Google will in most cases still rank the site very well. If you are driving the traffic to the site and playing thin content bait and switch, it may rank initially but Google will figure it out fast enough based on the absence of the right metrics and semantic layering that google expects to find associated with a given topic.
05-20-2020, 02:35 PM
(05-19-2020 09:52 AM)arjoer Wrote:  We have a total variation of this process that I have almost 20 clients doing in one way or another and it is working well.

No tier 1 sites or any scraped content. We use the questions also asked section of the SERPs to create content on the money sites only.

We will open and close 10 or so of the questions to have a decent selection then pick one as the title of the article and 4-5 others as the subheadings provided they are a good fit, forming an outline

We take that to textbroker.com and have a 2000 article written for 30$. We instruct the writers to use the first 100 words after the subheading to directly answer the question of the subheading using lists, steps, or we might give them a vid to use. We will reference each subheading back to the question on google for the writer and tell them their answer must be better

The balance of the words under the subheading are used to support the answer with additional facts. That goes directly on the money site to build a community around the greater topic that their product belongs to

Before you know it we have a decent site with a lot of ranking phrases. For a 500$ investment in articles, we can launch a site with 10 articles and have 5 traffic pushing articles to use as guest posts on relevant sites with a good amount of traffic that links back to our site.

We also break out each particular subheading as its own fb and social post, reformatting them into video, tweets, etc. with everything distributed linking back to the main article or subheading post

Moving forward with the finished site we create 1 new 2-3k article per month for the site,. We turn that into 20 total FB posts, vids, tweets, pins etc... the article goes up on the first and all of the pieces are scheduled to be distributed and reposted throughout the month. By months-end, we have 30 new backlinks from all of the different social posts. On the 20th of each month, we create the outline for the next content for the month beginning 6 weeks out so by the 5th of every month we are almost done creating all of the pieces for the next full month. No one ever stresses over what they are going to have to write for tomorrow.

Once the initial content push is all up, the monthly ongoing articles are managed by a content coordinator and a couple off assistants to handle all of the engagement online using sendible. All of the posts are scheduled through sendible or tailwind and occur handsfree

Some of those posts will include a link back to a landing page with a lead magnet like the article turned into a checklist that we add to the original article. We will do that on really high authority sites like medium. Google sees that as traffic from medium to an unknown site and then it converts on the site. When we first post to medium we will hire microworkers to clap it to page one of the category which drives medium traffic. The purpose of using medium in this is really only for domain authority.

With the guest posts, what we do is look at our target audience. Rather than target them one by one with paid ads, we look at the affinity subjects and find relevant influencers that the audience follows. We market to the influencers trying to get guest posts, interviews etc.. on their publications and then run paid ads to their followers promoting the guest posts. For example we were able to secure a spread in January for a client in mens health magazine which opens doors elsewhere now for use to gain additional exposure.

Results: I have a client that started this 19 months ago. He went all in and paid for 150 articles <5k investment. We built a keto community. Along the way up and coming drs and influencers were recruited who now regularly contribute to the site and new ones are requesting to submit guest posts all of the time.

He now ranks for 38k kw phrases and the resp[onses of many of those questions asked on google have been updated to reflect his content. He runs PPC for 9 branded phrases only. He was suspended by amazon in oct as they are trying to steak his patent. we are in arbitration with amazon at the moment over it. We had already been marketing to all of his amazon sales using the insert telling them about our keto community. Once Amazon suspended him the jump was seamless. Only his 3 SKUs are sold throughout the site through ads like you'd see on any community site. Nov saw 470k unique visitors to the site. On Amazon, he did 6 mil in sales Jan through Oct. He did 6 mil in q4 on his site. COVID has actually increased site activity and last month had just under 200k visitors burying his amazon sales for the same month the previous yr.

We had the site translated into 9 languages and slammed European social media with content for 45 days before rolling out the product on the site and on eBay Europe. Right now he is expanding his product offerings based on polls and surveys done on-site to develop a list of things to help browsers. The site now features recipes, fitness, lifestyle all based around keto. The only engineered results were things like the medium posts in the beginning to boost domain authority. He now has a 48 DA score and 30k organic backlinks. If they wrote 5% of the sites content themselves, Id be very surprised., We brought in a social media company as things started to steamroll because it was far too difficult to stay on top of all of the engagement .

As far as the method used in the example from the op, this works., Personally I would use data-miner.io to do the scrape but the final result is the same. The instructions on the site for the scraper in the article do not clearly tell you that the xpath must be right or this doesn't work. Anyone having issues make sure the xpath is exactly as shown

Wow... that's quite a insight. Thanks for your detailed comment.
All 9 translated language showing on the same domain? What is the best way to do it?
42.gif
05-21-2020, 03:30 AM
thanks a lot...Am getting lost along the way and would appreciate a video
05-22-2020, 01:20 PM
(05-21-2020 03:30 AM)themerchantpriest Wrote:  thanks a lot...Am getting lost along the way and would appreciate a video

It is just a 3 click steps, which step are you having problem with?
05-31-2020, 05:06 AM
That's a really clever way and I don't think you can go wrong with this technique either. Getting a higher rank is so tricky and I am still struggling in this area but now I think this will help me get somewhere. Thank you for introducing this.
06-12-2020, 03:26 AM
thank you very very much for sharing and helping us.
06-12-2020, 11:11 AM
thanks so much for sharing
46.gif

43.gif