10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2011, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2011 02:27 PM by BlackNinjaX.)
This Is Me, This Is Who I Am.
d***... Where can I start? So, let me start by sayin' that I don't like my first name so just call me Johnny Nguyen, I'm Vietnamese [Image: smile.png] 18, from the Bay Area; Oakland. One of the dangerous place in the US... Out here, I have a lot of family problems and things going around with the family and what not, just to much violence over here where at times I just want to kill myself, I know I shouldn't really be thinking of that but shit life for me is a living hell... I got a lot of things to say, about myself but it's going to be a long time writing about it, to cut things short I resisted death 3x... Meaning that I could have died from an incident but God help me through it... I actually got started when I was 17 and started to look at IM products that's when I came across George Brown, downloaded his Google Sniper but didn't understand what he was doing... Then, I got some spam email it was REALLY stupid... Cash gifting turning $5 to a mill or so, then a person I was talking to got me into MLM, after that it didn't worked out... Spend a few months with that and I was losing some money but then I saw this video on David Wood which thought I would make it but it was called Network Marketing and I didn't know nothing at all... Lost a hell of a lot of money by cash gifting, HYIP, Matrixes, cyclers, etc... Then I was like shit... I'm losing all this money, thought it would be easy to make money online because it's digital and all but nah it's hard... After losing all this money, I got into this blackhat forum where we can take the "Internet Guru products." The reason why I got started is because once you're 18, you are independent, so I want to do things my way so I can show to my parents that I can't always depend on your parents being in their 50's but yeah I grew up in the hood knowing it was hard, seeing friends or kids without a dad or mom, or neither both... It's hard out there, in the real world people don't care, so I take it upon myself to be the bigger man and to seek a way of life where I can do things that my parents don't have to worry about.

After time being spent on here, I learned so much... I got a lot of products in my hard drive and I know a lot about how to do SEO I even memorized it, it's a d*** formula lol. The thing is I was really stupid, I didn't do my research nor did I use my instinct that really fucked me up... It's like saying if you don't know something, are you going to keep going around and around or go ask somebody for help as it is your resource or go online to find what's it about? It's all due diligence, be smart about the way you see things it doesn't take much time but to invest your time so you won't have to figure it out by yourself, don't be lazy about it and sit on your ass thinking it would come to you... What I'm mad about is my savings account got closed, recently my dad just close my bank of a savings but oh well I can open up another one and took $1k back which I lost where I was suppose to have $2k to save for college and I'm going to go work and get some cash so I can restart all of this!

You know all this money it doesn't mean shit unless you're helping people and I can't emphasize that enough, I know money comes hard and we all have to work for it but at the same time if you are eagerly wanting to learn how to do IM then help a friend out... That's what I would do d***, and they can pay me back when they do have it back but it's really hard to trust people now a days because of the internet where I did trust a lot of people and got scammed by it... All I can say now, is I'm in the right place and because of all of you I put my heart out into helping you guys. It's all love, I don't think anyone is better, I don't like being around fame, I just want to be independent, too much of that media bullshit... I don't have a favorite, we all are equal.

Just being real with all of you, I stay true to my heart, and I follow God, I did so much mistakes in the past where it slows me down of living. I'm a down to earth guy, I want to help people but it's not giving money but to be there for them when needed. It's not over... It's just the beginning, my emotions always get in the way where I can't take life anymore and the only thing is there to do is suicide but NO I can never do that, I have so much to live for, it's more than life then money... I don't have all the time to do what I want, when I do see my friends and other people going to the club or shopping, I'm always at home... I just want to live life as a human being and still in high school shit, next year is my final year I'm going to be a senior so by the time I graduate I'll be 20, dad put me back 2x so yeah...

I just been to much, I just want to live a normal life like everyone else... I'm no different from you... The reason why I'm writing this to all of you is because I want you to know who I am as a person, where I stand as a human being, I love each and everyone of you, on some real shit! When it comes to saying I love you, I don't play with that word... You guys are the one that help me through with the things that I could have learn but if it wasn't for you guys that offer all the products, NONE of us would be here so I can't thank you guys enough. Also, having a heart for which if there was a product that somebody needed or need to re up then you guys are there to support one another and not being greedy... Thank you all ADMIN and MODS for making this POSSIBLE! I can't ever thank this forum enough from the bottom of my heart...

Honestly, it's not all about the money there's way so much to life than just money. Not saying that we don't need it but if we are like low class then of course we have to say that we are in it for the money. I'm saying that because it's the truth, I keep it REAL and I believe in Jesus so I always want to give value and always do the right thing. When we all die, can we take the money with us?! Plus, I really love helping people out, and believe me I will make a constant online living when the time comes I want to coach people for free on the weekends, take it as a after school program, they need mentors that guide them through the process. There are people that are a quick learner and there's those that needed to be reminded and if you really think about it then they are really teaching the same stuff except you are just giving you a one on one... Much love. Peace!
06-13-2011, 02:44 AM
RE: My world...
Rep added for sharing your experince with us.
Thanks for spending time in here :)
06-13-2011, 01:58 PM
RE: My world...
Today is a confirmation communion basically at my church and it feels great to have God always being there for you :) As long as I believe in Jesus Christ, anything and everything is possible!

66.gif