6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Think you have the motivation to make 10k a month? maybe a day? Partnership wanted
Thats right,

before we get started I want you to take a look at this video: http://commissionengine.com/replay/

You don't have to watch it all, just watch the key parts (how he does it, him showing his clickbank accounts)

Now to talk more about it. Yes, I have access to it. Yes, I can do it BUT i'm always time constricted so thats why, i'm looking for 5 people / partners who are already educated and know what they're doing.

I don't want just anyone who joined click bank today and say okay i'll join him. I want someone who's already knowledgeable on how it works otherwise it will be just a waste as someone else could've used this valuable spot!

How will you know if you qualify for it? As long as you know the basics and know what you are doing. I will even include a bonus paid ebook method to help us.

Like I said I would do this myself but I have time contrict and because I want to help 5 lucky people and I only got access to it yesterday, its been out for like a week. Anyways if you think you have what it takes to be my partner up let me know;

Like the thread and if you have evidence of your knowledge or ALREADY earn on clickbank PM me them.

goodluck
02-13-2013, 05:35 AM
RE:
That's great. Looks interesting . All the best bro.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
02-13-2013, 05:39 AM
RE:
Thanks man :D but this is really for the 5 people who want to partner up, the 5 lucky people.
02-13-2013, 05:58 AM
RE:
I might be interested, i already send you a pm with my skype id.
02-13-2013, 06:02 AM
RE:
(02-13-2013 05:58 AM)Phil Dunphy Wrote:  I might be interested, i already send you a pm with my skype id.
I added you, mine is mark.leone8
63.gif
02-13-2013, 06:07 AM
RE:
So here on words.... my secret will be shared..... :) But no problem...
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
02-13-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
(02-13-2013 06:07 AM)YourRE do Com Wrote:  So here on words.... my secret will be shared..... :) But no problem...
What do you mean? does this guy use the same method you use?

If you think i'm sharing your secret am not because I don't even have it :(
02-13-2013, 12:31 PM
RE:
Sent you a PM, skype ID too.
02-13-2013, 03:52 PM
RE:
Be upfront with it, what is it? marketing , website builder, lap models for laptops............... are you going to train people or will they have to train themselves and have to give you part of the profit? or will they be underneath you in one of the pyramid ponzi schemes or multi level marketing thingy ma jig........Bon j'ai fini avec sa pi je va prepare a dormir.Bonne nuit!
02-13-2013, 04:21 PM
RE:
hi DarkSec let m join. i am interested. i have send you a pm. thanks
37.gif

52.gif