56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2015, 04:34 AM
The straight way to your success
Hello friends Today I am here not to promote anything but to tell you guys about the truth. I Have a Youtube channel which is not a big or a popular channel but its a channel who is known by some people similarly I have a blog also. So the thing that I want to share with you guys is that at first I was not able to get any traffic for my blog and Youtube channel I always use to saw tutorials on Youtube about driving traffic. Al tutorials which I have seen were not giving me the right and the best or you can say that the proper way that help me to promote my blog and Youtube channel. You guys will not believe that most of people even my friends start saying that you will not be able to promote your business they always discourage me but one day my one friend said to me that "Bro don't worry where there is encouragement there is discouragement also" and he told me about Udemy he said you should search on udemy you will find a course on udemy which will help you so I start searching so when I was searching First I saw a course but I ignore it then I realize that I should check out this course When I purchase this course I can't Explain you that how much knowledge that instructor give to me. Know every day about 200 people visit my blog I know thats not enough but its a really good traffic as I am a beginner. I have just few words for that instructor " Thank You very much sir for providing me with such great knowledge". The purpose of writing all this is to help you guys if you have the same problem as with me :).Thanks

Here is the coupon:
https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-traffic-guide-skyrocket-your-ranking/?couponCode=limitedone
10-17-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: The straight way to your success
It shows $9 after coupon. Was this a free coupon?
10-17-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: The straight way to your success
[quote='AprilShowers' pid='1464837' dateline='1445026878']
It shows $9 after coupon. Was this a free coupon?
[/quote]

No. this seems to just be an endorsement. posted in the wrong section. should have been in udemy discount section

33.gif