54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2016, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 12:05 AM by CyberNinja.)
The only and the most Simplest Method to make money Online
Ok well, I read a post somewhere in the reviews section today and I had to write a long reply. But I believe this is the problem with all of us and specially the newbs who keep looking for methods to make money. so thought it deserves a thread...

Here is what you need to make money online... (modified from my reply in the other thread)

If you aspire to be an Internet Marketer.
The first and foremost thing you need to do is to simply stay away from the Shiny Object Syndrome.

Be it WSO or BSO or whatever. (no offense to the sellers on this forum :) and mods can edit this line if they feel like....

You can't buy your way to success and there is no shortcut to making money with IM. If any one claims so, they are only playing with your mind ...

You have all the methods, all the courses, all the guides listed here. Pick one thing you can do and want to do, and do it yourself. Stop running after buying your way to riches or clicking some golden button to land in Internet Marketing Paradise.
It's simply never gonna happen and as long as you keep buying Shiny Objects it definitely won't happen until you work yourself, and only buy what helps you in your work and not DOES THE WORK FOR YOU.

If people were so successful with their websites or methods why would they sell it to you guys?
Won' t they make 10, 20, 50, 100 of their super earning websites and just sit back and relax and watch the money flow in? Or why expose their super dooper methods to the general audience for pennies when they claim to make millions from the same methods?

They make those millions by selling Shiny Objects to you and you keep falling for them because they keep coming up with good sales copies and you keep falling for it.

ABC method 1, ABC method 2...
XYZ Formula 2015, XYZ formula 2016...

And you keep falling for that every time and either keep buying all that shit or keep filling your hard drives with it, which does nothing but fill up your mind with confusion.

Do you think they sell stuff out of generosity or good will?

Any person who writes up a guide for you, or makes you think its easy to make money online, they are only trying to sell you something.....remember that and you won't be cheated again.
Very few, I say again very very few are the generous type who will just give away something for your good and not theirs.

So How can you make money then?

Until and unless you get your shit together and start working day and night, its not gonna happen and you can keep buying Shiny Object after Shiny Object and download course after course, it's not gonna happen.

It's YOU who MAKES IT HAPPEN, not a method, not a course, not a tutorial, not a software, but YOU.
Every single method you see here works if you do the work and use the brain.

I have tested simplest of methods shared here and made something with them even if people keep saying they are old now or out of fashion.
If it's out of fashion then use your brain to modify it to become relevant again.

And if you lack the brain to do it then Marketing is not for you with all honesty and no offence intended.
Marketing is about being smarter than the average folk so you can sell something to them. If you can't outsmart people yet then first train yourself to do that.

It's YOU Who is required to Make the money, nothing else, seek it inside yourself before seeking it in the courses and downloads ;)

If you want to make the money and succeed, then find one thing that you can do and makes sense to you. Then do nothing else but this and think of nothing else but this, even when you are eating and sleeping.

Making a decent landing page and leaving comments in the right groups on Facebook is all it takes to make some good bucks...
You just need to put some action to it, and don't switch to anything else until you make it work and it should work because others are doing it and if they can so can you.

Just put some effort and action. Downloading and reading and quitting won't take you anywhere...
Acting on it will...

/end RANT :)

sorry but hope you guys learn something.

Thanks
05-04-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: The only and the most Simplest Method to make money Online
You're so right CyberNinja.
I was caught up too with the shiny objects syndrome for a while and downloaded every and any courses, wso etc here on BBHF, so much that I ended up with over 150GB courses, wsos, tutorials on my hard drive and realized that I had not made a dime until I had to pinch my self to wake up from the mess.
I decided to thrash everything and focused on fiverr for now. Sincerely since August last year till date I have made over $2000 from it and counting.
Thanks again for the "rant". It's just a reminder of where I was and I hope never to go through the road again.
05-05-2016, 01:11 AM

05-07-2016, 01:18 AM
v=AFGWnqNf6t0

Knowledge + Knowledge + Knowledge - Action = NotWorking

Knowledge + Action + Action + Action = Perfect 10
05-07-2016, 01:40 AM
so true 100% thank you all and best of luck for 2016
70.gif
05-16-2016, 12:17 AM
(05-04-2016 09:32 PM)anstel Wrote:  You're so right CyberNinja.
I was caught up too with the shiny objects syndrome for a while and downloaded every and any courses, wso etc here on BBHF, so much that I ended up with over 150GB courses, wsos, tutorials on my hard drive and realized that I had not made a dime until I had to pinch my self to wake up from the mess.
I decided to thrash everything and focused on fiverr for now. Sincerely since August last year till date I have made over $2000 from it and counting.
Thanks again for the "rant". It's just a reminder of where I was and I hope never to go through the road again.

Same happened with me and I have also started with fiverr . Got level 1 seller in 5 days. made some review exchanges and now m with $80 in my 14 days journey. Looking forward for Level 2 Seller and then TRS.
07-11-2016, 12:09 AM
This is exactly right, I tested everything and pay for it too. Well said.
07-16-2016, 08:54 AM
Yes! I totally agree that the only thing that is going to make a person make money is themselves! Lots of hard work and effort but it can be done.
07-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Well said CyberNinja, I've just clean my HDD (50GB of courses/ tools) and now focus on YouTube alone, even though the income still very low, but it's positive (passive income).
08-04-2016, 06:57 AM
I agree - it comes down to hard work.
It takes time to create products, but once it's done they will reward you for years.
At least that's been my experience.
I do find some guides and books can help though.
17.gif

35.gif