68.gif

Poll: What would you do?
Live and let live.
Destroy completely, then move on.
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
The Time Has Come
This is a bit of a story so please bear with me ;) we are going to have some fun at the end...

Anyhows;

I am what they call a 'nice person'. I make friends easily and I never harm a fly. I try to think with people, if you know what I mean by that.
Someone has been knowingly, willingly and consistently trying to (and in some cases succesfully) discredit me with family members, friends and even my parents for the past 15 years or so and it does not matter what I say, she just has to oppose it with agression.

She has also been mimicking my hobbies and interests for all my life and that's what actually satisfies her, (trying to) be better than me. ALWAYS, PERIOD.

I have turned the tide by just being successful, not only in Online Marketing, but also in newly acquired social skills, which I would have never had gotten without the BlackHat community. Thank you all for that. Slowly but surely I am gaining ground on the war that has been played out, and I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My family is now actually asking about what I do with my business as they are beginning to get a glimpse of what I know and want, and they are seeing now what nonsense has been sprayed out all those years. I am beginning to get a reasonable relationship with my parents and we actually have conversations sometimes now =O

Why did I let all this happen? Well before I guess I was what they call 'a wimp'. I had just no social skills to do so.

Case closed?

Think again.

The b*tch has adapted and adjusted her tactics, apparently.

I have been coping with severe fybromyalgia for the past 5 years due to hypermobility syndrome, which is the reason I decided to start working for myself. With succes.

Now, 2 years later, she is using that same exact condition, that she doesn't have, as an excuse to remain on welfare! Shes leaching about $1000 every month out of the system.

Now I hear you thinking, this isn't really a direct attack on your persona. But think again; I've gone through hell and back, became job-less, figured out online marketing ( without spending a dime ;P ) and regained my trust in myself to live my life as I see fit.

Am I going to let this person (and this is the good part) get away with this?

It was the final straw. War is on the horizon :) with a smile!

Fun Facts:

1) She lives illegally in a newly build house which isn't classified as a house..

2) She is receiving well-fare illegally.

3) Her boyfriend visits every week.

4) She is my sister...

I am really a nice person for not doing this waaaaaaay earlier

What would you do?
02-06-2013, 02:53 PM
RE:
No time for nice guy... Burn the bitch!!! Angry Biggrin Angry

60.gif