68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: The Big List of Sites to Submit Your YouTube Videos
Cheers @alanfokt! [+15Reps] for the great list and sharing your knowledge :-)

All the Best!
10-08-2016, 08:19 AM
What a great list Thanks

Max reps added
10-08-2016, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 08:30 PM by alanfokt.)
(10-07-2016 05:17 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  Cheers @alanfokt! [+15Reps] for the great list and sharing your knowledge :-)

All the Best!

I respect YOU very much Edjumacated_Bum; Thank You for your Reps, And also your great shares on this group. Reps added Back MAX. Cheers. Alan.

(10-08-2016 08:19 AM)tomjaq Wrote:  What a great list Thanks

Max reps added

Reps Added back, Thank You, If you need any help let me know! Thanks.

Alan,
10-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Thanks a lot @alanfokt for this share.
10-09-2016, 01:58 AM
(10-08-2016 08:56 PM)denverlizzy Wrote:  Thanks a lot @alanfokt for this share.

Thank You, If you need any help let me know! Thanks.

Alan,
8.gif
10-28-2016, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2016 11:58 AM by tiagoysanti.)
My question is...I need to upload my video in each site ? (excuse me I am a newbie)

Anyone can help me with an exaple How can I upload a video in this sites ? thanks :)
10-31-2016, 09:07 AM
(10-28-2016 11:55 AM)tiagoysanti Wrote:  My question is...I need to upload my video in each site ? (excuse me I am a newbie)

Anyone can help me with an exaple How can I upload a video in this sites ? thanks :)

Hi there,

You don't have to be sorry, We 'MYSELF" all started as newbies, and we still we are I believe." Talking about myself here" So the point is to share your video on those sites, There are some sites needs to upload your video and embed it on the description, Just try to share your video manually in order to get the trust of google.

Let me know if you need any help from my side! I'll be glad to help!

Alan.
10-31-2016, 04:36 PM
(10-31-2016 09:07 AM)alanfokt Wrote:  
(10-28-2016 11:55 AM)tiagoysanti Wrote:  My question is...I need to upload my video in each site ? (excuse me I am a newbie)

Hi there,

You don't have to be sorry, We 'MYSELF" all started as newbies, and we still we are I believe." Talking about myself here" So the point is to share your video on those sites, There are some sites needs to upload your video and embed it on the description, Just try to share your video manually in order to get the trust of google.

Alan.

Hi Alan

Great thread, I just read one of your posts where you said that those bookmarking and rss feed sites do not work anymore. Does this mean that we do not need to submit our video to these socialbookmarking and rss feed sites?

And if these social bookmarks and rssfeeds are not working any more in ranking youtube vidoes, does this mean that this method does not work the way it used to?

Regards
11-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Waaaww You Rock Bro Kepp To Share
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 09:08 AM by alanfokt.)
(10-31-2016 04:36 PM)SeoShark Wrote:  
(10-31-2016 09:07 AM)alanfokt Wrote:  

Hi there,

Alan.

Hi Alan

Great thread, I just read one of your posts where you said that those bookmarking and rss feed sites do not work anymore. Does this mean that we do not need to submit our video to these socialbookmarking and rss feed sites?

And if these social bookmarks and rssfeeds are not working any more in ranking youtube vidoes, does this mean that this method does not work the way it used to?

Regards

Hey Seoshark,

Hope my comment finds you well, So in order to answer your question, i will talk from my experience ranking videos on the first page of google and youtube.
**Automatically Bookmarking/RSS feed doesn't work anymore according to my experience. I was buying those services from Fiverr until my videos don't rank any more. What I did. I stopped everything who I do by automatic services and I become doing it manually. I started collecting every site that can help to rank videos like Reddit. tumbler... with high **page authority**. and then I submit my article with no spam here.You have to have a channel that has more than 100 Subscribers at first with some social media links on the description of your channel. You have also to have let's say AN OLDER CHANNEL if not you can create a new one and then start sharing your videos with social media platforms. Keep focusing on video quality and your description should not past 500 words. Use keyword density to know if your keyword has more than 7% of density on your description.
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need any help from my side. Thanks.

Alan.

(11-01-2016 12:30 PM)jelek92 Wrote:  Waaaww You Rock Bro Kepp To Share

Glad to help Jelek92. i'm here to help.
Alan.
10.gif

26.gif