82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2013, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 01:26 AM by Ogyman.)
Thank you very much BBHF!
Hello everyone,

How are you doing?
I hope you're all feeling fine today.

Some of you maybe know me from my activities on the forum, such as contributions as mirror providing or WSO and product shares; I don't hang arround much in the "Forum Lounge" section of the forum.
If you don't know me or you never read my name before on the forum, than I think it's the right time to meet. Let's exchange a word or two, or maybe take a cup of cofee together if we are living at the same place.
I love meeting new people. In fact, I met so many helpful and lovely members here on the forum, who helped me in so many ways.

I remember the days when I've joined the forum. Dayum, I was a complete newbie!
I didn't even know how to put the hidden links (so called spoliers), so only registered members could see my shares. What's even more funny, when I'm already speaking about the shares is that I didn't know how to "find" the WSOs published on the WF or anywhere else and share them here on BBHF, so I can contribute to the forum and return the favour to the members who helped me at the first place.

Yeah, it took me time, patience and a good will. But, I'm a persistent man and I like helping others above all.
Don't get me wrong, I like taking and I like gifts as much everyone else does, but what's more important I like giving more.
I like giving something more than I like taking or giving nothing in return!

And now, after a good amount of shares, reviews, mirrors and reputation given to the members who really deserved it, I got rewarded for my work here.
My account just got promoted by the Admin. And I feel a need to say a BIG THANK YOU! and share the happy news with you mates.

What's even more important is that this promotion gave me the will and it motivated me even more to provide more and more value to the forum.
I'll do my best, just as I did before, to justify the role I've been given on BBHF.

Thank you all for reading this article of mine. I wish you all the best.
Once more, thank you Admin for upragading my account and for welcoming me to the club.
And also, thank you all for your support!

Cheers mates.

Take care!
12-20-2013, 12:42 PM
RE:
Welcome to the Club :)
12-20-2013, 01:39 PM
RE:
welcome sir...

18.gif