44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Thank you to all who helped Philippines
On behalf of my co Filipinos, I would like to extend my greatest thanks and gratitude to all countries who helped Philippines. USA, UK, Canada, Japan, and many more countries to mention. To all the donations you gave to Filipinos who is hit by the strong typhoon. To be quiet honest, Philippines are experiencing a lot of calamities this day. First is the 7.2 earthquake which HIT MOSTLY BOHOL then a week after a strong typhoon which damage some malls and places in CEBU then THIS STRONG TYPHOON YOLANDA (Haiyan international Name) which hit LEyte, Tacloban and Samar majorily. Some of northern Cebu.

Glad there are countries who helped in terms of financially, medical aid, food, emotional consultation and many more. From the bottom of my heart, i THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP TO THE PHILIPPINES. TO PEOPLE ON THOSE COUNTRIES, thank you very much. WE OWE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

FROM
Philiuppine CITIZEN

thanks LALA for allowing me this post.:)
11-29-2013, 08:30 AM
RE:
Spent some time in Subic Bay loved the place but especially the people!
01-11-2014, 09:19 PM
RE:
Thanks everyone!
Regards,

Premier
02-15-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Thank you to all who helped Philippines
i just added rep to you just because of your message God bless you too
02-15-2014, 09:42 PM
RE:
it is well worth supporting. rep also added to op
67.gif
03-07-2014, 12:53 AM
RE:
I am from the Philippines too. We thank all the countries who gave effort on helping our country and until now they are still helping non stop.

Thank you world!
03-09-2014, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 04:46 PM by nomanseo.)
RE:
Thank you for your help. So the next day, across the world can stand beside grasthadera damage this way. This helps to humans.

45.gif