40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: TextBook Money Course
grafx77, text book money also requires a monthly fee of 97.00, how will you work that out for everyone who purchases?
09-01-2016, 07:43 PM
REVIEW

I thought I would take this time to review the course/plugin that was recently released inside Textbook Money as there is a lot of misinformation within the course that I feel I should let you guys know about. If you find this review helpful, please rep me.

Let me start off by saying that the course relies HEAVILY on trading in books that are marked as defective, with torn pages, covers, water stains, bad bindings, etc. All, and I mean ALL books that the Chrome extension finds for you are defective. As you can imagine, these are significantly lower than the Amazon Trade In value. Luke (the creator of the course) fails to mention this on the webinar video…..for obvious reasons.

Luke also states that we should “disregard” the Amazon book description conditions and trust him that the descriptions are wrong, even though it’s there, posted plain in black and white on Amazon. Let me think…..trust Amazon or shady ass Luke Lambo. That’s a tough one. ;-) Anyways, as you can imagine, this bit of information can be quite problematic.

Most of the books you receive will not be accepted into the Amazon Trade In as they have to be in near mint condition to be accepted. There “might” be a few that get accepted, but not worth the effort you put into it as the returns you’ll have to file for the original book seller will be vast!

You will also notice that many book sellers are located overseas (outside of the US) so shipping will take some time. You only have a small timeframe (around 1 week) to lock in the trade in price of a book, order it, receive it, and then ship it to Amazon. This can be quite problematic as well when dealing with overseas book owners.

You also get paid in Amazon gift card credits, which can be redeemed if you purchase other “tangible gift cards” like Walmart, CVS, and your local grocery store gift cards. An alternative is to purchase an item from Amazon and then resell on your own Amazon FBA account. Again, this there are a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get paid here.

There are a ton of other issues that arise with the troublesome method that simply do not warrant merit. The idea of this arbitrage method is certainly unique, but not valid in any way once you take a closer look at it. This will cause most to rack up an endless amount of returns for little to no ROI.

BOTTOM LINE – save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

Please leave me rep for saving you the d*** time and money of going through this piece of garbage. Thank you!
09-01-2016, 07:45 PM
(08-31-2016 12:58 PM)rebellious Wrote:  Why spend $997 for something so brain dead easy as this?

Try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxdc996c3ykqnx7

Wrong course dummy Mad Slap
CRYPTO ACCOUNT BUILDERS - GENERATE UNLIMITED CRYPTOCURRENCY PROFITS, IN RECORD TIME, WITH OUR PRESELECTED CAB COINS + TRAINING [CLICK HERE NOW]
[Image: bbhfbanner.png]
09-01-2016, 11:51 PM
(09-01-2016 07:45 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  
(08-31-2016 12:58 PM)rebellious Wrote:  Why spend $997 for something so brain dead easy as this?

Try this:

Wrong course dummy Mad Slap
hahaha! burn! but still thanks!
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
09-02-2016, 01:03 AM

Try this:

Nice little .pdf, thank you.
45.gif
09-02-2016, 01:20 AM
(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  ...
BOTTOM LINE
– save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

Very helpful, Grafix77. My Hookers thank you.
Reps left. 57yes
Live and Learn. Give and Earn.
09-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the review grafx77. Like they say if is's to good to be true it probably is.

Max reps to you my friend.
09-02-2016, 01:41 AM
(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  REVIEW

I thought I would take this time to review the course/plugin that was recently released inside Textbook Money as there is a lot of misinformation within the course that I feel I should let you guys know about. If you find this review helpful, please rep me.

Let me start off by saying that the course relies HEAVILY on trading in books that are marked as defective, with torn pages, covers, water stains, bad bindings, etc. All, and I mean ALL books that the Chrome extension finds for you are defective. As you can imagine, these are significantly lower than the Amazon Trade In value. Luke (the creator of the course) fails to mention this on the webinar video…..for obvious reasons.

Luke also states that we should “disregard” the Amazon book description conditions and trust him that the descriptions are wrong, even though it’s there, posted plain in black and white on Amazon. Let me think…..trust Amazon or shady ass Luke Lambo. That’s a tough one. ;-) Anyways, as you can imagine, this bit of information can be quite problematic.

Most of the books you receive will not be accepted into the Amazon Trade In as they have to be in near mint condition to be accepted. There “might” be a few that get accepted, but not worth the effort you put into it as the returns you’ll have to file for the original book seller will be vast!

You will also notice that many book sellers are located overseas (outside of the US) so shipping will take some time. You only have a small timeframe (around 1 week) to lock in the trade in price of a book, order it, receive it, and then ship it to Amazon. This can be quite problematic as well when dealing with overseas book owners.

You also get paid in Amazon gift card credits, which can be redeemed if you purchase other “tangible gift cards” like Walmart, CVS, and your local grocery store gift cards. An alternative is to purchase an item from Amazon and then resell on your own Amazon FBA account. Again, this there are a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get paid here.

There are a ton of other issues that arise with the troublesome method that simply do not warrant merit. The idea of this arbitrage method is certainly unique, but not valid in any way once you take a closer look at it. This will cause most to rack up an endless amount of returns for little to no ROI.

BOTTOM LINE – save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

Please leave me rep for saving you the d*** time and money of going through this piece of garbage. Thank you!

Don't put too hope for piece of shit. Big thanks for the reviews and rep added Thanks
The course is NotWorking
09-02-2016, 11:01 AM
I appreciate your review and gave you + MAX REPS.

If you go with Strippers and Drugs then at least you'll get something for your money.

Have a great weekend with the money you saved!

(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  REVIEW

*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
09-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Grafx77

Thanks for the review. I was thinking about buying it, because the potential
seemed pretty good for some arbitrage fun.

The devil, as they say, is in the details and you brought up enough to make me
put away my credit card.

Appreciate you jumping in and doing a review in the thread. Repped you
54.gif

64.gif