29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Testing new blackhat strategy 2019
I will suggest you to go for Video embeds too, it will help you!
04-25-2019, 10:45 PM
(03-26-2019 03:34 AM)Dre4m Wrote:  Hey Guys testing some new blackhat strategy

will this work?

1) Video with copy Ad marketing on Youtube, vimeo, etc...

2) mass backlinks with the new xrumer + plugin 18.0

please comment why it will not work

thank you and best regards,

Lion Club

Dre4m

Good man. but you purchased new xrumer + plugin 18.0 or you used cracked?
04-26-2019, 12:35 AM
(04-25-2019 10:45 PM)sandipsns Wrote:  
(03-26-2019 03:34 AM)Dre4m Wrote:  Hey Guys testing some new blackhat strategy

will this work?

1) Video with copy Ad marketing on Youtube, vimeo, etc...

2) mass backlinks with the new xrumer + plugin 18.0

please comment why it will not work

Lion Club

Dre4m

Good man. but you purchased new xrumer + plugin 18.0 or you used cracked?

We bought new with plugins 18.0 you?
★ Upgrade your business ★

Show us your appreciation below! Thanks
Check our profile if you want to see all our shares!

Your team of lion/ness
04-26-2019, 12:36 AM
(04-25-2019 10:33 PM)coolmirza143 Wrote:  I will suggest you to go for Video embeds too, it will help you!

yes we are doing this too and multi share on all vid portals...

thank you for the feedback bro

Your team of lion/ness
04-28-2019, 03:27 AM
This sometimes happen, that your video can get taken down cause of spam, especially if it just about promoting products with no added value
62.gif
04-29-2019, 03:52 AM
considering you don't need backlinks to rank a video, i am sure it will work.

but the things to consider is:

keywords
competition
when dealing with youtube, you're dealing with google algorythms
i haven't used xrumer in years but when i did and tested it, it spit out spammy backlinks

i normally don't like blackhat methods when dealing with seo only because they wont stick for very long. for seo, best to do it more grey hat/white hat for long term results depending on monitization agenda. some people like to always think short term. strike and get out with cpa or something else.

when talking strictly ranking a video though and nothing else, i am sure xrumer will work even when dealing with google algos only because it's so d*** easy still to rank videos still.

but some other things to consider is social engagement because that's where rankings seem to put weight on more than ever now. legit likes, comments, views, time watched, etc....

one method that still works like a charm is creating a live stream. this promotes real time social engagement which it still works like a charm. it's harder to fake it.

anyway, that's my two cents. i have to admit though. i've been out of seo for a while so i am not current as to what exactly works and what exactly doesn't work. the main concept of seo will never change though so if people focus on white/grey hat methods, they are the methods that can have weight for years to come compared to black hat methods.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-29-2019, 01:40 PM
You can also test the following method. I haven’t personally tested it but I’ve seen this somewhere on YouTube. Basically you create a scheduled live stream on next few days and then promote it on adwords, you’ll also hide your subscriber count.

I believe you’ll be expecting subscribers from expected niche and notification ring bells, then all you have to do is deliver the content, this would rank your video with real engagements, providing you don’t fail to deliver...
04-30-2019, 03:51 PM
(04-29-2019 01:40 PM)atena Wrote:  You can also test the following method. I haven’t personally tested it but I’ve seen this somewhere on YouTube. Basically you create a scheduled live stream on next few days and then promote it on adwords, you’ll also hide your subscriber count.

I believe you’ll be expecting subscribers from expected niche and notification ring bells, then all you have to do is deliver the content, this would rank your video with real engagements, providing you don’t fail to deliver...

nice thank you mate we will update the PM for the test team after we have the results you will have them...

Lion Club

Your team of lion/ness
04-30-2019, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2019 09:42 PM by Lion Club.)
(04-29-2019 03:52 AM)California Kid Wrote:  considering you don't need backlinks to rank a video, i am sure it will work.

but the things to consider is:

keywords
competition
when dealing with youtube, you're dealing with google algorythms
i haven't used xrumer in years but when i did and tested it, it spit out spammy backlinks

i normally don't like blackhat methods when dealing with seo only because they wont stick for very long. for seo, best to do it more grey hat/white hat for long term results depending on monitization agenda. some people like to always think short term. strike and get out with cpa or something else.

when talking strictly ranking a video though and nothing else, i am sure xrumer will work even when dealing with google algos only because it's so d*** easy still to rank videos still.

but some other things to consider is social engagement because that's where rankings seem to put weight on more than ever now. legit likes, comments, views, time watched, etc....

one method that still works like a charm is creating a live stream. this promotes real time social engagement which it still works like a charm. it's harder to fake it.

anyway, that's my two cents. i have to admit though. i've been out of seo for a while so i am not current as to what exactly works and what exactly doesn't work. the main concept of seo will never change though so if people focus on white/grey hat methods, they are the methods that can have weight for years to come compared to black hat methods.

first time you are helpfull for the community even noobs should understand what you have written...

still you did not get this strategy is for short time traffic

to duplicate and scale as high as possible you have much to learn padawan

and if you spam our Threads again we will have to chat with the admin over you....

and do it our way the russian way...

We wish you a nice day

Lion Club

Your team of lion/ness
05-12-2019, 02:38 PM
This works mate, I have done this and this increases the authority of YT video. Even better if you spam with lots of dailymotion links.
11.gif

60.gif