73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2022, 12:48 PM
Taking a 2 Week Holiday
Hey all,

I will be taking a 2 week holiday starting Friday 22 July until 6 August. I live in a different country than my family. I have a great life where I am but I have not seen my family since late 2019. Usually, I traveled home every December and spent Christmas and New Year with my family but Covid has prevented that since then. Now, with the world starting to get back to normal I decided to take the chance while there are no entry/arrival restrictions in both countries. Who knows what might happen in the coming months? Better to take the chance while the window is open. I'll be getting plenty of sleep tonight because the flight time, with connection, will take me 16 hours.

I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends but being honest thanks to technology and social media I didn't feel all that far away from home over the past 2 and a half years. Social media gives us a constant update on peoples lives and video calls allow us to see them.

So, with that said, I probably won't be on here as much and won't be sharing anything over the next 2 weeks.
07-28-2022, 09:49 AM
RE: Taking a 2 Week Holiday
Enjoy the holiday Cowboy. I'm sure you deserve it! Take care and safe travels.
07-28-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Taking a 2 Week Holiday
Enjoy you holiday Cowboy. Hope you have a great time and all stay safe and well. Take care.

21.gif