39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-12-2022, 02:26 PM
[TUTORIAL] EVO Trading Strategy
Sorry for the delays traders, got so much stuff to do and monitor. I will try to complete this tutorial in a week or so. Honestly there's nothing much to it except few rules to watch-out for and be mentally be prepared. So please DON"T overthink about this strategy. Like I said before it's CLASSIC and still working in today market condition and will SURELY work for generations to come.

So without further ado, lets start our FIRST LESSON.

PS: I won't be wasting times with FX terminology, I prefer go straight to the point bit-by-bit.

Let's all start.
I'll be using GBPUSD chart throughout this lesson, you can try with other pairs but for now just follow along and be on the same page as me.

[Image: GBPUSDH4.png]

Now ask yourself, where will be our entry point if you were to trade this pair. It doesn't matter right or wrong (I simply don't care), but just be truthful to yourself. Go back to your MT4 chart and point out where will you take orders if you were to trade this pair, and followed with your TP and SL. Of course you could analyze using any timeframe to determine your entry point, I just need your order details and we will together see the outcome. You could use whatever strategy that you're currently using for this example.

PS: I'm relying on the 5 willing participants from the previous thread to share their outcome but others are welcome too.

PSS: If anyone has any better name for this type trading strategy, do share it here so that I could change it.
01-12-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: [TUTORIAL] EVO Trading Strategy
reserved ...
01-12-2022, 02:28 PM
reserved again ...
01-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Thanks so much Sunnyillion for getting this started, really appreciate it so much.

I will get my answer to the question above later today as soon as I get some time.

Can assure you I along with others from the previous thread will be participating in this training.

We already have a TG Group setup to discuss your method and possible setups too.

All are more than welcome to join us on this journey… What a great start to the year it's going to be!
01-12-2022, 06:00 PM
These are the trades I might have taken, it's easy for me to "cheat" when reviewing old previous charts, but based on my "loose" rules I think this is pretty accurate, but you know real life is very different when taking trades.

Trade 1: [Image: aQA6Tmx.png]

Trade 2:[Image: yYKRe6l.png]

Trade 3: [Image: UjhS6Yr.png]

Trade 4: [Image: WdtRIGn.png]

Trade 5: [Image: 6xLx3wN.png]

Trade 6: [Image: OR7SGDa.png]

Thanks for the help you are providing :) Sorry the images are sooo big.
47.gif
01-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Hello Sunny, thanks for this tutorial.. this is what i need for an interactive journey.

First, I am not quite understand what you meant by which position should i take.
Is the reference point from 19 oct till present? so during these periods, you are asking which position should i take?
01-13-2022, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022 01:42 AM by Redders.)
PSS: If anyone has any better name for this type trading strategy, do share it here so that I could change it.

Lets make a poll.

But let us analyze what is the strategy all about so will have an idea to name it.
01-13-2022, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022 01:39 AM by Redders.)
correction post
01-13-2022, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022 02:15 AM by Redders.)
[Image: GBPUSDmicro-H4.png]

This are my ideas on GBPUSD
TF H4 - taking trades on H1

SELL 1 - no trade (price did not retest at zone)
SELL 2 - success TP 2
SELL 3 - enter trade but did not TP 3 = BE
SELL 4 + 5 - success TP 4 + 5
SELL 6 - success TP 6
SELL 7 - hit SL 7
SELL 8 - hit SL 8
BUY 1 + 2 + 3 - no trades (price did not retest at zone)
SELL 9 - hit SL 9

apologies for some typo error on chart.
click on chart for larger view
01-13-2022, 10:23 AM
(01-12-2022 02:42 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  Thanks so much Sunnyillion for getting this started, really appreciate it so much.

I will get my answer to the question above later today as soon as I get some time.

Can assure you I along with others from the previous thread will be participating in this training.

We already have a TG Group setup to discuss your method and possible setups too.

All are more than welcome to join us on this journey… What a great start to the year it's going to be!

That's great mate. Glad to see some more taking the extra miles.
65.gif
Closed

35.gif