37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-19-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: [TUT] HOW TO MAKE $500/MONTH SELLING BACKLINKS WITHOUT KNOWING SEO
This is probably the most meaningful thread Ive read in quite a while, not for the backlinks which of course is appreciated, but for the sentiment with which it is presented... reps added for Kindness and content

NAMASTE MY FREIND
03-19-2020, 04:53 AM
Thank you for this awesome info
03-20-2020, 08:08 AM
Great tips. Thank you.
04-27-2020, 05:35 AM
nice tutorial. my only problem with it is that you called it white hat. white hat link building is a myth. intentional link building is and always will be black hat. i guess it could be considered grey hat but to me, that's a myth too and just a made up word to justify something that is not as bad as blackhat.

in reality, it either plays by the rules and the system or it doesn't. intentional link building is playing against the rules. in google's eyes, external link needed to do with social sharing. other people sharing links. not one person sharing their own link 1000 times.

and just because you have someone else do it for you on fiverr doesn't make it any less blackhat haha

anyway, i know it's common practice to say it's whitehat, but it's not. intentional link building plays against the rules. google has a hard time enforcing their own rules but they have hurt sites that build links on the wrong sites now. but they really can't enforce shit on legit sites too much except for what they are already doing with dupe content and other things

but even if the guest post is original and whitehat, the actual link building is still blackhat
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Can you put a detailed tutorial as to how to go about to make money with this strategy?
76.gif
05-29-2020, 05:22 PM
https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/vsMRhOfu/file.html

Link not working
07-17-2020, 02:38 AM
link don't work
could you please reupload it
Thanks
REP Added
02-24-2021, 03:59 AM
Please do re-up the DL to the site list. Expired.
04-28-2021, 02:31 PM
someone made a backup link please?
10-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Really nice
57.gif

5.gif