77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2018, 04:12 AM
[TUT] HOW TO BUILD A PBN NETWORK FOR ZERO DOLLARS $0 WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
SO AFTER SUCH A HUGE APPRECIATION AND COMPLIMENTS FROM EVERYONE ON MY LAST THREAD, I FEEL FORCED TO WRITE ANOTHER GREAT TUTORIAL FOR MY FAMILY HERE AND AGAIN IT'S RELATED TO BACKLINKS.

SO WE ALL LOVE BACKLINKS RIGHT? BUT THEY ARE NEVER CHEAP. THERE'S ALWAYS SOME COSTS INVOLVED. WHETHER IN SOFTWARES OR SERVICES, IF YOU WANT TO AUTOMATE OR DO THINGS IN BULK, THE COSTS ARE HEFTY AND GET SOON OUT OF HANDS.

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS RATHER THAN BACKLINKS AND THAT'S WHY PERHAPS I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN GUEST POSTING FOR SO LONG BUT PBNS EXIST AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE AND SOMEHOW WORK FOR SOME PEOPLE. I DON'T ENDORSE THEM NOR DO I USE THEM. I BELIEVE THEY COST MORE IN LONG TERM THAN IF YOU PAID SOME SMALL "PASSIONATE" BLOGGER FOR A LINK ON THEIR REAL SITE.

ANYWAY, LET'S NOT GET OFF TOPIC HERE. TODAY I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A PBN WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY AND SELL POSTS ON IT FOR WHATEVER PRICE YOU WANT. NO THEY ARE NOT EXPIRED WEB 2.0s BECAUSE AGAIN SCRAPEBOX IS EXPENSIVE AND YOU HAVE TO BUY DEDICATED PROXIES FOR GOOD RESULTS AND THEY DON'T SELL FOR PENNIES EITHER.

SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? WELL WE WILL CREATE NEW DOMAINS AND BUILD BACKLINKS FOR IT. AND YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT WE'LL USE FREE DOMAIN and HOSTING SERVICES.

THAT'S CRAZY RIGHT? BUT LET ME SHOW YOU A SERVICE THAT'S ACTUALLY SELLING THIS SERVICE AND IT'S NOT CHEAP AT ALL. SO YOU CAN SEE THE POTENTIAL.

NOTE: I WON'T REVEAL THE SERVICE NOR THE DOMAINS BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS BEING SOLD ON OUR FORUM HERE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE DOMAINS AND STUFF

SO RIGHT OF THE BAT LET'S GET YOUR FIRST SUSPICION OUT OF THE WAY.

WELL BABLOO, THEY DON'T GET RANKED OR INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND WHAT IF MY DOMAIN GETS SEIZED?

HANG ON! LET ME SHOW YOU AN EXAMPLE
[Image: XBkMaQy.png]

DOMAIN IS LIVE FROM PAST 8 YEARS AND YOU CAN SEE THE RESULT. SO BACK TO TUTORIAL:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER FREE DOMAINS LIKE .TK, .USA.CC, .EU.ORG ON FREE HOSTING SITES. THAT'S IT Thanks BYE!

WAIT YOU SAID YOU WE COULD SELL THESE LINKS. TELL US ABOUT THAT Mad Slap

SORRY YEAH ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT. HERE'S WHAT THE SERVICE IS SELLING A SINGLE POST FOR ON SUCH SITES.

[Image: Asdwz6a.png]

[Image: GOkzlEt.png]

$100 CRAZY RIGHT? WELL GET READY FOR A BUMP ON YOUR HEAD.

[Image: P7BEHxn.png]

$1000 WHAAA??? Hitface

CONVINCED YET? LET'S LOOK AT ONE OF THE DOMAINS THAT SELLS FOR $1000 A POST.
[Image: OFCJwIJ.png]

IT MUST BE MADE OF GOLD OR SOMETHING OR PERHAPS HAS BACKLINKS FROM EXTREME AUTHORITY SITES. NOPE. LET'S HAVE A LOOK:

[Image: yEh7D7N.png]

IT HAS A 11000+ BACKLINKS FROM 877 DOMAINS AND HERE'S THE BACKLINK ANALYSIS

[Image: s6o9h8r.png]

SO THE LINKS ARE NOFOLLOW AND MOSTLY FROM FREE DOMAIN SITES BUT WAIT!! WAIT!! I SEE A COUPLE .COMs BUT SOMETHING IS OFF HERE. WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE SAME URL PATTERN? WELL YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT. THESE ARE ALL TUMBLR BLOGS AND HERE'S THE ULTIMATE SURPRISE. THE BACKLINK IS NOT EVEN CONTEXTUAL. IT'S JUST THIS. A SIMPLE REBLOG.

[Image: 8oxpuuE.png]

SO ONCE AGAIN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY POST AND ASK ME FOR ANY HELP REGARDING BACKLINKS. I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON SKYPE AND PM. IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, THEN GO AHEAD APPLY IT AND EARN SOME CASH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU. Thanks
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
10-27-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: [TUT] HOW TO BUILD A PBN NETWORK FOR ZERO DOLLARS $0 WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
Ok Im not into seo backlinking like that. I prefer ppc and email marketing butttt this is confusing. So your saying we should build up free sites on free hosting... optimize them and then use tumblr as the blogging platform and reblog the links? Your leaving out alot of details though lol
10-27-2018, 06:11 PM
(10-27-2018 08:48 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  Ok Im not into seo backlinking like that. I prefer ppc and email marketing butttt this is confusing. So your saying we should build up free sites on free hosting... optimize them and then use tumblr as the blogging platform and reblog the links? Your leaving out alot of details though lol

No I am just showing you how to make free sites and build easy links through tumblr, blogspot or any kind of links to rank and sell posts on these sites. Or use it as a PBN. Let me know what details did I left out?
10-27-2018, 06:56 PM
Hey Babloo, this thread is very interesting tbh. But I don't get how these free sites got to these kind of metrics. So if I understand everything correctly those free domains are all tumblr accounts all linked together through nofollow backlinks, and that's what builds the whole PBN? Do I get it right? Please light me up on this :) Rep added
10-27-2018, 08:44 PM
(10-27-2018 06:56 PM)getrough Wrote:  Hey Babloo, this thread is very interesting tbh. But I don't get how these free sites got to these kind of metrics. So if I understand everything correctly those free domains are all tumblr accounts all linked together through nofollow backlinks, and that's what builds the whole PBN? Do I get it right? Please light me up on this :) Rep added

So I think I should probably clear this. You can blast these sites with any kind of backlinks. The reblog backlinks is an example of whats possible out there. You don't necessarily have to use tumblr. You can use whatever backlinks. Whether comments, forum, profile, web 2.0s etc.
38.gif
10-27-2018, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't call this a PBN. Using this method to sell links sounds okay, but I wouldn't point them to your actual site. Just my two cents.
10-27-2018, 09:16 PM
@JLR0309 That's actually the technique you used in your case study about increasing the DA of a website right?
I might be a bit slow to get the whole thing there.. so to sum up, you pick up a free domain, you create a web 2.0 linkwheel, then you blast the sh!t out of them with something like gsa without blasting your free domain, but all those blasted 2.0s will pass the link juice to the free domain, you rince and repeat the operation, creating linkwheels to your already made linkwheel.
Is there a way to automate the process by any chance? Any software?
10-27-2018, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 09:24 PM by JLR0309.)
(10-27-2018 09:16 PM)getrough Wrote:  @JLR0309 That's actually the technique you used in your case study about increasing the DA of a website right?
I might be a bit slow to get the whole thing there.. so to sum up, you pick up a free domain, you create a web 2.0 linkwheel, then you blast the sh!t out of them with something like gsa without blasting your free domain, but all those blasted 2.0s will pass the link juice to the free domain, you rince and repeat the operation, creating linkwheels to your already made linkwheel.
Is there a way to automate the process by any chance? Any software?

Yes exactly, but it's not a PBN. As BablooDabloo has shown, it works great for increasing DA, but as I mentioned in my case study, it isn't something you actually want to use unless you're selling links (which is what BablooDabloo is suggesting) or want to increase your DA to then sell the site. I wouldn't personally use it for a site I plan to keep. I just wanted to make this clear for people who were thinking of using these links for their own site.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
10-27-2018, 09:22 PM
Thanks for your input guys :)
10-27-2018, 10:49 PM
(10-27-2018 09:16 PM)getrough Wrote:  Is there a way to automate the process by any chance? Any software?

I plan on building a 100 sites network. Wanna help me build that?
57.gif

12.gif