36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-25-2013, 05:37 AM
[TEAM] Streaming sites
Hey guys... I have found a way to scrape episodes of series and movie links from videohosts.

I want to team up with a few fellow (experienced and honest) SEO'ers to ease the workload (I got SO MUCH links... It will take me ages to do it alone). I will share resources and, in exchange, I want people that are motivated and devoted to the cause. I want full transparancy and I don't want to get stabbed in the back. The monetary possibilities are endless and I will use free hosting to get started (unless someone wants to buy a real hosting service right away).

Anyone who is interested should say so in this thread and motivate him- or herself. I have made streamingsites before and I know exactly what you should and shouldn't do. Let me know and I will PM you with my skype adress.

DO NOT send me PM's.... Let me know on this thread.
03-25-2013, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 07:39 AM by raykwonlamilton.)
RE:
DO NOT send PM's... Ask questions in this thread in stead and/or introduce yourself right here.

EDIT: I already have an excel document filled with episode links (5 different videohost mirrors on average) of the following series:
* the simpsons
* family guy
* grimm
* the big bang theory

I am not interested in either noobs or people who aren't willing to work hard. Also, STOP sending me PM's... I have responded to 2 of you, but I will ignore everyone else. If you cannot read, you will not get any help.
03-25-2013, 12:24 PM
RE:
I am quite interested in your post. I must say that I am not an expert of some kind, but I can learn fast. Well, please let me join your team.
03-25-2013, 01:55 PM
RE:
i've done some website like this before..if you want to team up pm me
03-26-2013, 08:38 PM
RE:
i'm ok with it
[Image: g.jpg]
45.gif
03-26-2013, 08:48 PM
RE:
getting episodes and films are pretty easy
03-26-2013, 09:48 PM
RE:
"...getting episodes and films are pretty easy "

OH Really!..Perhaps you might like to enlighten us then hmm?
03-27-2013, 12:21 AM
RE:
(03-26-2013 08:48 PM)roddyfonline Wrote:  getting episodes and films are pretty easy
Cool story, bro.

I have pm'd the people who 'signed up' and I am closing this offer officially. Nobody besides the people I have contacted my join our team.

Sorry.
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
RE:
man i also want to join,please give me a chance.i think together in a team we can touch the sky.
03-30-2013, 02:25 AM
RE:
I am quite interested in your post.
56.gif

73.gif