79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2017, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 07:59 PM by danilocabral.)
Support Board - Chat And Help Desk
Support Board is a powerful solution to communicate with your users. Complete tickets system, chat, dedicated membership system and much more. No coding skills required! Support desk and chat plugin for WordPress. A complete solution to provide support to your audience. The first WordPress plugin with a complete bot integration powered by API.AI by Google. The cheapest and best Slack integration.

Tenho outras coisas para publicar, mais alguém consegue o VTPoster - Facebook Marketing Tool for me?

[Image: preview-1.jpg?v=1.4]

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/t4wmdBTw/file.html

the password is default for the site

I have other things to publish, someone else gets the VTPoster - Facebook Marketing Tool for me?
11-09-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Support Board - Chat And Help Desk
Valeu Danilo. Não tenho o VTPoster, mas se encontrar por aí te aviso, e bem vindo ao BBHF. Só tenho permissão de 3 rpe's, por isso não te reputei melhor.
abraços
11-12-2017, 10:27 PM
The file is not complete bro....supportboard/php/admin.php..missing
06-14-2018, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 03:51 AM by pentil123.)
bump for this

(11-09-2017 07:58 PM)danilocabral Wrote:  Support Board is a powerful solution to communicate with your users. Complete tickets system, chat, dedicated membership system and much more. No coding skills required! Support desk and chat plugin for WordPress. A complete solution to provide support to your audience. The first WordPress plugin with a complete bot integration powered by API.AI by Google. The cheapest and best Slack integration.

Tenho outras coisas para publicar, mais alguém consegue o VTPoster - Facebook Marketing Tool for me?

[Image: preview-1.jpg?v=1.4]

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/t4wmdBTw/file.html

the password is default for the site

I have other things to publish, someone else gets the VTPoster - Facebook Marketing Tool for me?

link dead any update nulled version?
06-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Hello, Link is not working please provide me working link
77.gif

70.gif