60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2012, 04:22 PM
SuperVIP payment w/ AlertPay: "... recipient cannot accept payments from members in your country"
I PM'ed lala about 2 days ago asking about other options to pay for SuperVIP Lifetime.
He responded within minutes with AlertPay details.
I created an AlertPay a/c and try to make the payment but got an error message (see quoted PM below).
I PM'ed lala again about the error message (with the quoted PM below). But he hasn't logged into BBHF since. I realise that he is very busy, and probably has a family too.

Is anyone from the US getting the same error message (as below)?

ˉ˚°º•♪♫$€♫♪•º°˚ˉ Wrote:Hi there,

When trying to pay with AlertPay, I'm getting the following error message :
Quote:The following errors occured:

We apologize, but the recipient cannot accept payments from members in your country
I'm currently based in the USA.
Do you know what is going wrong ?
03-03-2012, 02:45 AM
RE: SuperVIP payment w/ AlertPay: "... recipient cannot accept payments from members in your country"
if that is the Issue Pm me ur Payment Details and i will Make Payment behalf on u.

LALA can this be Happen.
03-03-2012, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 10:49 AM by DRx Mario.)
RE: SuperVIP payment w/ AlertPay: "... recipient cannot accept payments from members in your country"
Quote:if that is the Issue Pm me ur Payment Details and i will Make Payment behalf on u.
Thanks, but I don't understand how that is going to resolve the issue.
If I make the payment, my registered address is in the US. If you make the payment, my registered address will still be in the US.

Extra info :
I get the error message after filling out the 1st form of the "Send Money" procedure, and then clicking the orange "Next"-button.
I also tried all "Purchase options" from the dropdown selection.
03-04-2012, 08:03 AM
i am from outside of USA so that will not have any Problem.

Why would ur address be USA , if i make the payment ! i am using my Processor to make the Payment . Not ur Processor to make the Payment. I am using ur Money to make the payment. Differ country .

But i need information form LALA as if i make Payment to u can ur user be changed . dont know that.

Hope u get the idea i am talking here
03-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm still waiting for the upgrade to supervip. How long does it usually take to get upgraded after donating via PayPal?
53.gif
03-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I.m giving up. Looks like this was not meant for me.
03-15-2012, 03:14 AM
At least now I know why :
PHP Code:
http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/01/status-update-credit-card-processing.html 
PHP Code:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1089935&highlight=alertpay 
03-15-2012, 05:12 AM
can anyone from india pay my SuperVip amount, I will deposit money in thier account.
03-15-2012, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 01:58 PM by stiffler.)
Yeah i am SuperVip now:)
03-15-2012, 06:51 AM
You can PM Administrator..
38.gif

73.gif