19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Student looking to invest...
Hey there everyone,

I am so thankful to this forum and I love it. It really works out. Thanks to you I learned to make a bit of money online... specially through fiverr.

I am a student and I don't want to spend that money but invest it. Can anyone please help me because I know nothing about investing in stock and I don't know where I could find trustful information. What tools do I need? What website can I use to invest online? What course should I follow? Any stocks you suggest? What amount of money should I invest? I think by investing the money it will be wiser than spending it. I really need your help in this because I seriously am a complete newbie...

Thanks.
03-11-2013, 06:15 PM
RE:
which country are you in ?
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
03-12-2013, 01:37 AM
RE:
Canada... I hope you can help out! :)
03-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE:
I have about 2,5 years of forex trading and stocks trading and I am still learning it. My advice to you : DO NOT INVEST IN STOCKS OR IN FOREX. I am still learning on demo accounts and what I can say is that 90% of the investors loose their money and only 10% of them make some gains (about 50%-100% of the money invested). If you still want to invest then start here http://www.informedtrades.com and learn the basics (it will take you about one month if you are a good learner) and then open a demo account with one broker than has a demo contest with prizes that lasts every month. This way you will start feel the market.
If you still want to invest, go here: OctaFx.com or NordFx.com (they also have their own demo contest with prizes), each site will give you 8 USD to start trading with. No need to loose your money.

20.gif