59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-01-2012, 11:07 AM
RE:
This is a very generous share of your experience and knowledge. Thank you very much.
10-03-2012, 05:48 AM
RE:
Thanks for the post. Seems helpful.
10-04-2012, 03:54 AM
RE:
Great share, thanks.
10-04-2012, 08:37 PM
RE:
Definitely a great share but my problem with this kind of method is its hard for me to write good articles at the directories required length so it would certainly be hard to write multiple articles promoting the same product while keeping each one unique so they all get accepted. Outsourcing would work but it can get costly.
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
RE:
This is an excellent way once you master it. I myself had reviewed number of products the day they are launched and purchased and tested and returned all of them and got refunds, instead, I should have used your technique to make money. Thanks a lot for your article.
63.gif
10-11-2012, 07:45 PM
RE:
OmarSEO:

How does articlesbase.com approve your articles with direct affiliate links. I tried submitting a few articles and they rejected them saying direct affiliate links not allowed. In one of the rejections they mentioned that links in the body are not allowed. So what's the trick to get them approved?

Do I point the link to a post on my site and after approval of article redirect it to the product site directly?
10-21-2012, 03:04 AM
RE:
I believe article marketing is the most profitable work online. I would like to follow your method. Thanks.
10-28-2012, 02:20 AM
RE:
There I got a lot that I didn't know about article writing. It will help to hanged with that.My gratitude to you.
11-03-2012, 07:39 PM
RE:
Thanks for the sharing might. I will go for it. I need real money to earn.
11-15-2012, 01:52 AM
RE:
sorry to burst the bubble..but this is old method...it dates before even the PANDA update...now your articles wont rank as well and as simple as that. Still works but a lot different than this!

For those that asked about affliate links in artclesbase..
1. First post the article without links...after it gets approved add the links...
2. post about 20 articles on any topic without links until they auto-approve you...BEST WAY!!!
47.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

66.gif