75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Some CS Help needed!
Hi all, not sure if this is in the correct forum but was wondering if anyone could help me with a few cookie stuffing questions i have.

I currently have a simple wordpress autoblog reviewing amazon products, which isn't getting many visitors at all!

I have the htaccess stuffing set up and posting on forums. Last month I made around $700, then stopped posting, so this month only made around $70. I understand I need to be getting traffic to my site and get some real referrals, but just haven't bothered.

Because all of the referrals are coming from the same place, what are my chances in amazon banning me and not paying me the money? Or will I get lucky?

All help is much appreciated.

Thanks
05-23-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Some CS Help needed!
you will be banned soon
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join HERE
05-23-2012, 09:34 AM
If you don,t cover your tracks then you will be ban soon.Try latest stuffing techniques.
05-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the reply's guys! Thought as much!

Where would I learn about the new stuffing techniques?
I'm guessing in the VIP area of this site?

Apart from how I stuff the cookie, what other things will I need to do to cover my tracks?

All I can think about is website traffic, is that it?

Thanks
01-04-2014, 02:14 PM
RE:
Hi all. good lucky to you.
56.gif
01-04-2014, 04:19 PM
RE:
Do not try any cookie stuffing stuffs, once you are banned, you will lose your Amazon affiliate account which can make you money for a lifetime. It is not worth testing out the system on cookie stuffing. Once you lose your Amazon account you will whine here and there. My opinion for you is to remove cookie stuffing. Do SEO to get traffic, and get social shares from Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Create videos on Youtube to get more traffic if needed. Youtube is a good source of traffic and always pull quality traffic other than Google which you need to do SEO.

Youtube is easy to pull quality traffic as there are lesser videos in Youtube. Imagine if you are trying to rank your website with more than 1m+ competition. Wouldn't be better if you can rank a video with 100~1000 competition. Best regards.
++ Reps would be appreciated
01-10-2014, 12:51 PM
RE:
hi all. good luvky too you

51.gif